1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VENT] Lack of respect for the Rockets from the media and from some on this board

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Roxfreak724, May 30, 2018.

1. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

There is absolutely no way we lose to the Cavs. Even without Paul, we beat them, even if it takes an extra game or two.

2. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

There’s First Take, Underrated, first things first. I get them all mixed up now. You’d think they would diversify the conversation at least to include intelligent people... good thing many watch YouTube now for further research.

3. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

People gave the Cavs more of a chance, if we had beat the Warriors...tbh. Regular season stuff doesnt really matter when you are playing for it all. Experiences does...and Lebron and most of the important pieces have done so ONCE...we haven't. If we were in the finals this year, we wouldve been favored...but people you cant underestimate what experience brings in pressure packed moments.

4. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

The Warriors had that experience, and they still would have lost if not for their good fortune. Rockets did quite well in the few close games this series had, too. So I'm not sure I buy your theory.

Plus, there wouldn't have been many "pressure packed moments" if we faced the Cavs. We would have won most games by 10+. I love Lebron and think he's the GOAT... but the Cavs are not even as good as the Jazzholes were.

5. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Rockets fan forever.

I will always blame the refs for that lose.

Rocket River likes this.
  6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Not sure if said already .. But this was the Championship, sad Rockets lost, but I know if CP3 was healthy we'd have won. I'm also happy the Rockets pushed the media's golden boys to the brink, even Curry and Durant admitted as much.

Side note, if some jackass fans want us to have an asterisk for 94 since no Jordan (yes, he was back in March 95 most forget that...), then GSWs should have one since cp3 was out, haha not quite the same but that team has to be the luckiest bunch I've ever seen w/ regards to playoff match ups/injuries/salary cap raising to get Durant and lose nothing. This is w/o even mentioning ref bullshit.

I can't wait for next year when the Rockets win everything.