1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Utah, thy end has come

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BlastOff, Apr 30, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Live

Live Member

Now why did you have to do that?!

You know the Rocks like to give players who've just played the 'Game of their Life' or finished career years huge contracts (see Brent Price), and then, a few months later, scratch their heads and wonder why they suck.

STOP THE OSTERTAG COMPLIMENTS! :D ;)

BTW, I would really like to see Stockton come back for one more year. Love him or hate him, you have to admit that he is one of the most effecient players in league history. You have to respect the guy, at least.

2. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

Well, some fans don't feel that way francis 4 prez. As an NBA fan I can't help but be impressed with watching Utah play sometimes over the years. They execute very well. They are physical. I like seeing clutch performers in action (stockton)

As for me, there is, or was, one team that I despised, but it wasn't the Jazz. I hated the Seattle Supersonics from the years 92-97 with a dying passion. Now there is a team to hate. They were classless arrogant bastards

I Especially hated Gary Payton in 1992, 93, and 94 because he was just an average player then, and yet still talked trashed like he was the best PG in the NBA. I hated Kemp also because everytime he made a play he would taunt the Rockets. Talk about striking a nerve. Plus the Rockets could never beat this team.

If the BBS was around in the 92-97 year span, the Sonics would be the team most posters would bash. Not the Jazz

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Don't we say this every year?

4. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Good times....

5. cometsluv4play

now that's what i'm talking about! preach it brother!!!

6. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

The dirty play, cheapshots and 'who, me? I didn't do it' act all pretty much canceled out any 'fundamentals' appreciation I might have had.

7. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

before i believe the Jazz are dead i will wait a year, if they don't make the play-offs next year there are dead. but don't underestemate Malone And stockton.

8. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

I meant the jizzz are dead for this year! Their year is over, no more playoffs and definately NO RINGS, again!! They'll suck next year too... can't we just rejoice in the fact that the jazzholes are done!

9. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I think this just proves Suckramento ain't gonna do shiit for the 962nd year in a row.