1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Utah Jazz on a six game skid......

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Tfor3, Dec 14, 2007.

1. yobod

yobod Member

Yep, they sure do. There's always a stretch in the middle of the season where they drop like 11 of 15 or something, and everyone is always like "what's wrong with the Jazz?" They'll turn it back on after the new year.....not that I want them to. I'm more worried about whether the Rockets will turn it on, though.

2. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Last 4 years, they made it to the lottery 3 times because of these stretches. Last year, it was limited and they won 51 games. The previous seasons they were around .500. It usually coincides with nagging injuries to major players.

3. BetterThanEver

1 out of 4 in the past four seasons. That's a chance. There's still 3/4 of the season left. Hopefully, for the jazz fans, it will be more like last season and not the 3 seasons before it.

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Usually a player named Boozer.

Last year the Jazz roared out to a great start and slid downward the rest of the season. The skid was halted in the playoffs by the Rockets and Warriors before they reverted to form against the Spurs. This year they are hitting the skids early. I think they will probably figure things out and win ~50-52 games but it wouldn't surprise me if they finished around 45-37.

They better hope Okur's shoulder doesn't nag him all season.

5. BetterThanEver

Hopefully, Boozer can stay healthy this year. Since Boozer has joined the Jazz, they have missed the playoffs year after year. It's a shame they were only able to make it last year and not every year. Here's to Boozer playing at least 60 games and leading the Jazz for a 2nd shot at a ring, this season. Good luck.

6. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Did anyone catch the Sloan - Giracek exchange? What was up with that?

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Yeah, but I want to know exactly what they were fighting about :confused:

8. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I read somewhere that Sloan was angry at him leaving JRich all alone for a couple of easy baskets.

9. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

I can imagine somewhere on Jazz forum where it says Rockets on a six game skid or something like that and Jazz fans saying something similiar for Rockets so as you saying about Utah.