1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unhinged Rants of Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Sep 1, 2023.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump's getting unhinged, so I'm sure the rants will get worse and worse as his court dates near.
    I figured one thread would be great for his madness, as he tries his best to slander and discredit everyone who is holding him accountable to the rule of law. I'm not sure why his bail hasn't been revoked yet.

Trump Posts More than 30 Video Rants in One Day on Truth Social

Former President Donald Trump went absolutely buck wild online Wednesday, posting more than 30 angry videos railing against his 2020 opponent Joe Biden, the Department of Justice, Democrats in general, Fox News, special prosecutor Jack Smith, Rupert Murdoch, and his own attorney general Bill Barr, among others.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-posts-more-than-30-videos-in-one-day-on-truth-social

calcium likes this.
  2. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Just a few posts from the past 24 hours

This one below in all caps he posted 3 times, back to back for extra emphasis. Ramblings of a mad man....

IN THE NYS A.G. LETITIA JAMES CASE, I WAS TARGETED, GIVEN NO JURY, NO EXTENSIONS, NO COMMERCIAL DIVISION, NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, NO ANYTHING! THE DEMOCRAT JUDGE HATES TRUMP WITH A PASSION. THE THING I HAVE IS A GREAT CASE BASED ON PHENOMENAL NUMBERS THAT SHOW A NET WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MORE THAN SHE VICIOUSLY & FALSELY CLAIMED, VERY LITTLE DEBT, BIG CASH, A POWERFUL DISCLAIMER CLAUSE, PAID OFF LOANS, NO DEFAULTS, “HAPPY” BANKS, GREAT ASSETS. I WAS DEFAMED BY NYS - ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

Keep Indicting your Political Opponent, it makes no difference for what, or why. Keep him off the “campaign trail” and in the courthouse instead. Don’t think of his Rights, the Constitution, or Liberty. Sit back and WATCH AMERICA CRUMBLE!

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

But their is no system of justice. Our Court System is rigged against me!

I am being “railroaded” by a highly partisan and corrupt system of INJUSTICE, headed up by an opponent who is losing in the polls and, simultaneously with all of this, destroying our once Great Country! This Mark Levin interview is a MUST WATCH!

Crooked Joe Biden is the most incompetent President in history, and he’s the most corrupt President in history.

mdrowe00, calcium and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Colonel Ketchup's a bit unhinged again today.

Today's rants...

INDICT YOUR POLITICAL OPPONENT,THE NEWEST TOOL IN THE DEMOCRATS TOOLBOX OF CORRUPTION!

Is Deranged Jack Smith, the prosecutor who is continuously overturned due to his unchecked and insane aggression, investigating the political Hacks & Thugs of the highly partisan January 6th Unselect Committee for tampering with, deleting, and destroying highly Confidential & Classified documents, pictures, tapes, evidence, and all forms of other important information? If not, WHY? I fully believe it is because the evidence in question destroys his Fake, Election Interfering, case. DISMISS SUIT

The highly partisan January 6th Committee of political Hacks and Thugs has been found to have DELETED & DESTROYED all evidence and findings of the recently ended Committee of TRUMP persecution and hatred. This is a highly illegal act to, among other things, protect Crazy Nancy Pelosi for her grossly incompetent, or intentional, actions regarding her weak and inadequate response to security measures taken at the Capitol, for which she was responsible. This evidence is now criminally destroyed!

4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Crybaby Colonel Ketchup is ranting and raving again today. He must be such a joy to live with.

Ann Coulter, the washed up political “pundit” who predicted my win in 2016, then went unbearably crazy with her demands and wanting to be a part of everything, to the consternation of all, has gone hostile and angry with every bit of her very “nervous” energy. Like many others, I just didn’t want her around - She wasn’t worth the trouble!

Right now Republicans in Congress and the Senate have to get tough, and put everything together in one big, neat package, because I will be President in one and a half years, and we will pick the strongest, toughest, and most respected Attorney General, and if guilty, we will put them all in jail where they belong, just as they are trying to do to me based on NOTHING.

They spied on my Campaign, Impeached me twice, had the Russia, Russia Hoax, the Fake Dossier Hoax, FISA Fraud, Election Fraud, the “No Collusion” Mueller Hoax, and so much more. I was innocent on all counts. If I am elected, they will be brought to JUSTICE, something that Republicans have always been afraid to do.

Was just watching Mike Pence make up stories about me, which are absolutely false. I never said for him to put me before the Constitution—I don’t talk that way, and wouldn’t even think to suggest it. Mike failed badly on calling out Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election, and based on the fact that he is at approximately 2% in the Polls, with no money or support, he obviously did the wrong thing. His advisors have led him down a very bad path!

For 7 years Mike Pence only spoke well of me. Now he’s decided to go to the “Dark Side.” Why didn’t he do this years before, just like why didn’t DOJ and Deranged Jack Smith bring these Fake Indictments three years ago. Why did they wait until the middle of my Campaign where I am beating DeSanctimonious and all others badly, and beating Biden in almost every Poll?

He follows his posts with his 1987 letter from Richard Nixon that he cherishes, telling him what a winner he is. What a psycho. I see he's putting a target on Mike Pence again. Witness intimidation? The judges should revoke his bail.

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Unfortunately, these lies are not just spewed by trump by many other republicans...

ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. NewRoxFan

7. NewRoxFan

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is a problem that a narrative has been established that Biden is old because
    He frequently says dumb stuff. In the meantime Trump has just been accepted that he will say dumb, crazy stuff.

9. NewRoxFan

Oh my gosh... look at who is saying this!

+

ROCKSS likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

11. adoo

adoo Member

team Biden needs to fight this head on, using surrogates such as Newsom to counter this convenient false claim.

this needs to be done more often by his surrogate attack dogs,

short of that, it would be just like the Swift boat attack on John Keary, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiftboating#:~:text=The term swiftboating (also swift,unfair or untrue political attack.

#11 adoo, Sep 26, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2023
  12. NewRoxFan

the wall street journal editorial board, obviously in an attempt to avoid responsibility for not criticizing trump and his statements, gives a half-ass criticism of his latest threats to General Milley.

Those that continue to support, defend, and enable trump will be viewed by history...

ROCKSS likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

After Jan 6 you would think that the WSJ would know this

15. NewRoxFan

16. NewRoxFan

My gosh, republicans actually support this guy?

17. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I actually enjoy his rants

18. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Dude is a pathological liar, the majority of his staff who worked for him have absolutely nothing nice to say about him, yet he told us he hired only the best. This will not do anything to his base but hopefully the independent undecided voters will see more and more of this and come to the conclusion that this dude is a lunatic; he will become the instigator in chief if given the chance and as Americans I hope we don't allow that. The whole art of the deal was a scam, he doesn't know how to compromise and now that he is showing his true colors, he will burn down democracy as we know it, that's not hyperbole, that is right from his mouth and thumbs

19. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Trump is much more entertaining than that rumbling stumbling bumbling Biden

20. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

It sure is entertaining watching him squirm as the walls close in around him.

He's a rapist and a pedo. I'd like to see him survive one day in gen pop. I've heard they don't like rapists and pedo like the rest of you Trump boot lickers do.