1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by basso, Apr 12, 2024.

1. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

for CTS, of course.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

ROCKSS likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

ROCKSS likes this.
  4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

5. Sajan

Sajan Member

6. basso

Supporting Member

https://www.flappr.net/post/t1ts-4-19

Barstool Sports: This Hollywood Producer Says Sydney Sweeney is 'Not Pretty' and Wonders What Anyone Sees in Her

Some background is necessary on this one. Apparently, Carol Baum, a goblin-resembling producer who I have never heard of before, told the New York Times that she doesn't 'get' Sydney Sweeney's popularity because Sweeney is "not pretty", "she can't act" and that her film Anyone But You is 'unwatchable'.

In response, Sydney's representative told the Daily Mail that it was 'sad' that a woman in Baum's position chose to 'attack another woman' and her decision to 'disparage a fellow female producer speaks volumes about Ms. Baum's character.'

Can you believe this woman kicked the hornet's nest of the most Hallowed Heavies in Hollywood? This Baum wench thinks she's going to take down the woman who deposed the Kardashian era of demonstrative dumpers and ushered in the Age of Mommy Milkers. The absolute BALLS on this broad!

Look, Sydney Sweeney is a star. Some stars become stars because they're terrific actors. Some stars become stars because they're funny. And some stars become stars because when they're on the screen you can't take your eyes off them. Sweeney probably falls most suitably in the latter of these categories. She has a presence and energy that captivates audiences and steals the screen from her co-stars. People want to watch her. That's why she's popular, Carol.

And to say that Sydney Sweeney is 'not pretty' feels as petty and personal as it does ridiculous and wrong. The only people I've seen who share this opinion are pink-haired landwhale communists and far-right incel contrarian types. Sydney Sweeney is not just pretty, she's beautiful. Perhaps not she's pretty in the same way that a supermodel is pretty, but she's 'most-beautiful-girl-next-door-ever' type of pretty - which, for most guys, is the preferable type of pretty.

As for her acting . . . well, Sydney Sweeney is very pretty. (I kid. I kid.) I've seen Ms. Sweeney act in a few different projects and she's perfectly fine. Her best performance was probably as the cunty, manipulative, libtard daughter in season one of The White Lotus. A part that required her to dial down her looks and act alongside several veteran actors. So, while she may not be the next Tilda Swinton, she might be the next Goldie Hawn and that's a good thing!

As for Anyone But You, I haven't seen it, but the film grossed $218 million, making it the highest-grossing romantic comedy in years - and it included this scene:

So that Baum lady can suck an egg. She came for the queen and missed terribly.

Yes, I just wrote 500 words in defense of Sydney Sweeney. No, that's not pathetic. If I don't stand up for the All-American Girl, who will?

#86 basso, Apr 20, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2024
    Sajan likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

8. basso

Supporting Member

buttah breasts.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Syd’s got poor Basso’s depleting testosterone spiking.

Invisible Fan likes this.