1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unfit for Command? New anti-kerry ad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Apparently, George W. Bush has. He admitted it in front of the same crowd just days after Kerry said it.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Link, please. Thanks in advance!

3. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

You don't watch The Daily Show?

He had video of both Kerry's comment (taken completely out of context by Cheney) and Bush's comment a few days later.

4. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Really BT. What is to be gained by this game you're playing? In the linked thread you not only read the comments, you quoted them back to me...

http://bbs2.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82193

After I showed you that Cheney was deliberately misquoting Kerry, you ran away only to appear in this thread throwing the same slander and then professing ignorance when you're called on it again.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I just wanted to make sure it was the same shoddy evidence as in your previous post. Thanks for your help.

6. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

NEWTON: Here is The Principia Mathematica, my proofs that show gravity exists.

BT: Shoddy, crappy evidence. Anyone can make numbers say what they want to say.

NEWTON: What about an apple falling from a tree.

BT: Only liberals like apples. The fact that you didn't use tobacco leaves shows me all I need to know about your bias.

NEWTON: But this enhances the ideas put forth by Copernicus and Galileo... I even invented calculus so everyone could see the true way our universe behaves.

BT: See, you admitted you made up evidence. And that Galileo guy was not a good Christian, so he's wrong automatically. Face it, you're just making this stuff up because you hate Ptolemy. You Ptolemy-hater!

NEWTON: This is the Age of Enlightenment?