1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[UNCONFIRMED] 2003 Steroid List

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by LongTimeFan, Jul 30, 2009.

1. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Is this for real??? Won't believe till someone else confirms but if true what a list...everyone I thought was going to be on the list is on it or confirmed except...

BAGGY...I thought the dude was for sure a user which is why I hope this list is true!

2. TheBigAristotle

An interesting list if true. Some surprises, some disappoints. However the list ends up going down in the next few months, it's not going to confirm anything monumental. The greatest players in the game are tainted and the game is tainted. Only with the resignation of the bumbling idiot we call Bud Selig will this farce fully come to some kind of closure.

3. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I'm really glad Kenny Powers didn't make the list.

4. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

If the list is valid, I'm really surprised Pujols isn't on there. I agree that they should just release it and stop dropping pieces at a time. There's no point to it. Release it and move on.

5. rockets934life

I agree as a fan but I also think a storm is coming on the horizon because this was a legal document that SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN OPENED by law so I wonder how long before lawsuits start flying and people get thrown in jail! This is going to get messy and thats why it may be a while before something is confirmed but when or if it does WATCH OUT!

6. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Didn't this "list" come out on the net weeks ago? I feel like it's resurfacing now because of the Ortiz/Ramirez revelations.

I don't buy it, but none of the names would really surprise me.

7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Pujols has been tested every year since he has been in professional baseball.

8. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I just heard on 610 (the local night shift guys.. cant remember their names) that they know "for sure" clemens was not on this list... for what its worth

9. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

i'm definitely not a fan, but I've heard Pujols speak on steroids before, and read stories about what kind of guy he is, and I firmly believe he's never even tried them.

10. Berkmaniac

Berkmaniac Member

What?? Pujols career numbers are as amazingly consistent as they can get. Plus, the guy is a machine so roids would have no affect on him anyways...

11. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

No killer B's on that list.

Happy!

12. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

I'm not surprised he's not, because he seems like a stand-up guy and has been consistent ever since even the minor leagues and college ball. I am also GLAD he's not on it, and he can continue to be the historical one-in-a-generation player he has been without any question mark attached to him.

13. dream34shake

dream34shake Rookie

Pedro....:( Say it ain't so!!

14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Let's give Hampton some PEDs, maybe that way he can lower his ERA in the 1st inning to under 8.00

15. Fatty FatBastard

Bagwell is the most obvious example of steroids, it isn't funny.

And I still blame MLB, and not the players.

You start testing, you start testing. Don't do this r****ded back in the day someone may have idiocy. It makes you look completely r****ded.

16. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I don't believe this list. It will be like the lie that was the pre-Mitchell Report list.

17. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Number 88. Barry Bonds!

You can wrap this list up as a BS Report. If this list were true he would be in jail for perjury. Good Game.

18. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

None of the Killer B's... :)

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Go ahead and place a massive asterisk next to the Boston Red Sox World Series Championships.

20. rockets934life