1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Un-Freaking-Real

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Jeff, Sep 8, 2002.

1. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

What does that have to do with the fact that you are stereotyping people for no reason?

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Who says I don't have a reason?

3. DrewP

If you are saying all Cowboy fans are too stupid to carry on an intelligent conversation you are an idiot yourself. My dad is a Cowboys fan. Is he too ignorant to talk to also?

4. Behad

I have no idea how you equate the manner in which Cowboy fans defend their team with "stupidity" or "ignorant". You chose those words, not me.

But 30 years of hearing the debates between Cowboy fans and Oiler fans have taught me a few things.

1) The Cowboys can do no wrong.
    2) When they lose, they played a bad game, instead of the other team outplaying them.
    3) Houston teams will always be inferior.
    4) When the Cowboys are beaten, resort to insults.

I've heard these "statements" (I couldn't possibly call them truths) so many times I want to vomit.

Just admit that the 'boys got their asses handed to them by a much better prepared team on Sunday and I'll be happy, instead of blaming it on something as assinine as the punter cost them the game.

If you do, it'll be the first time in 30 years I've heard a 'boys fan admit to it. Nothing idiotic, stupid, or ignorant about that. I remember putting up with this crap all the way back to elementery school. You think you can change my mind now, after the ass-kicking the Texans put on the 'boys? I was a die hard Oiler fan for as long as I knew what a football was. I've earned the right to gloat.

5. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I admit it. The Cowboys were beat by a much better prepared team.

Now, where's my cookie? J/K.:D

6. Behad

C://Windows/cookies

7. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

I ate it...the Texans gave it to me to eat...you know...right after they kicked the Cowboys' asses. They told me they simply couldn't let a Cowboys fan have the cookie. :D

8. RC Cola

Dang it! WHY?! WHY?! Now I will starve to death and will not live to be 16. NO!

Hmm..was it a chocolate chip cookie? Or maybe it was a sugar cookie. Those are good too.

MMM....COOKIE.....GOOD...HUNGRY...BAD... :(

9. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Nonsensical ramblings...another side affect of hunger. Don't let hunger happen to you. :D

Happy B-Day RC. :cool:

10. RC Cola

Wheh? I don't think its my birthday YET, unless you are in Japan or something. Using CT, I still got about 2 more hours before I pop fire...I mean my birthday. :D

I guess it was a early B-day greeting thing. In that case, thanks.

Now can I have a cookie? Maybe a little crumb? Maybe I could lick the wrapper or something?

BTW, Behad, am I an ok Cowboy fan? Because me and my dad don't do a lot of the things you listed. The Cowboys can do wrong. There were a bunch of things they did that we don't like, such as cutting Anthony Wright. We also don't talk trash. (well at least I don't.) And as of now, the Houston team is superior record wise. (and others too, but I'm just going on record.) Now being homers, most of the time we blame the Cowboys for losing. Hey, QC and gang SHOULD have beaten those Rams. (just kidding, btw.)

Just trying to tell you that not all Cowboy fans are buttheads. (hehe...butthead.) :D

11. Behad

RC,

Like I alluded to in my last post, there is a lot of pent-up Oiler induced frustration in me. You've been fine, has have others. I think that it is because it is an undeniable fact that Dallas really, I mean REALLY, stunk up the joint Sunday.

That being said, read this post:

Congratulation on beating quite possibly the wors quarterback/punter/punt returner tandem in league history. I applaud you in being able to destroy a team with no leadership or coaching staff. You have a real gem of a game here......

blah blah blah shut the hell up is my defense. The Texans won, and the Cowboys played ****ty is what I was trying to say. Im not making up excuses so spare me the garble......

You are a sad man if you get that much enjoyment out of watching a team lose. What about the cowboys could bring you to be so jealous err I mean angry with them?.....

hahaha your mind set is so flawed its ridiculous. Lets see:
    Yes I am angry the Cowboys lost. But, if Quincy didnt play so awful and our punter and punt returner performed better, the Cowboys would have won. I already admitted the Cowboys played poorly. ....

I never said that but I think its silly. All teams come into every game with a game plan. Uhh lets get good field position, not turn the ball over, and play some good defense. I am not going to congratulate Capers on emphasizing things that are supposed to be.

Compare those posts with the 4 "statements" about Cowboy fans I have encountered in the past 30 years, and you'll see why I'm gleefully pissing into that hole in Texas stadium.

12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Oh, welcome back DrewP!! How was that hole that you were in all this time after your CowHos got their A$$ kicked?

13. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

I got this off the Texans 27th in ESPN Power Rankings thread:

30) Cowboys 0-1-0 - Wow did they look bad. The Texans could have played without DBs and Quincy Carter still might not have completed 50 percent of his passes.

That is sad...

14. asw

asw Member

Your team is in more trouble than I think you realize. I read an interview with Casserly where he talked about how they decided to handle the expansion draft and all player aquisitions. He discussed their analysis of what position players are always the most difficult for teams to aquire.... well he said that by far the hardest positions to get real good players for is quarterback and cornerback. Hence, they drafted two starting corners from the Jets and took a quarterback number one. Those are your 1a and 1b priorities.... you better start hoping for a 1-15 season yourself to get that quarterback, or maybe miraculously JJ will learn to ucover real diamonds in the rough like Jeff Garcia or Warner, instead of falsely trying to manufacture a diamond in the rough like Carter...

15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

16. DrewP

Ok sorry Behad I forgot about this thread.

NWO, what are you babbling about?

Behad- The Cowboys played poorly.

What I get from all your previous posts: Yay, we beat the Cowboys. Anything a cowboy fan says is stupid and should be ignored. There is no way the Cowboys could of lossed due to field poition/poor qb play/ poor leadership , it's just that the Texans were better PREPARED. I deserve the right to gloat because the Texans won.

Ok Behad, the Texans won. What are you going to do now?

"Well, I plan on being a huge ******* and to stereotype and make fun of fans of the other team. I do this because I am a mature man that wants to set a good example for my kids"

This is why you have lost all respect from me.

17. Timing

Timing Member

He's going to Disney World dude. Duh... :)

18. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Drew --

yeah..Cowboy fans NEVER talk trash...:rolleyes:

give the guy a break!! his team won...that means fans of the other team eat crow for a while...that's the way of the world!!

19. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

truer words have never been said.

20. DrewP

Yeah, you're probaly right. I just didnt like Behad to start before this.