1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tyrell Adams appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by ferrari77, Dec 11, 2020.

1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Shame on all y'all so called Texans fans in this here Rockets forum. I've been scouring the pages trying to find an appreciation thread for Tyrell but didn't see any. Fake azz Texans fans smh.:D

In all seriousness, the dude has to be one of the few bright spots of the season. When B-Mac went down, I figured Tyrell would step up and do a good job but didn't expect that he would shine the way he has. Just from following his social media (along with that of other Texans players) he seems like a decent dude. Single father, undrafted, Div II U of West frigging Georgia! Tried to make it on six other teams before signing with the Texans in '18 and then getting cut and then later getting back on the Texans. The perseverance and mindset to keep going, staying positive and then seizing the opportunity once it presented itself is great to see.

So, props to Tyrell, love to see a player that wasn't handed much of anything in the NFL keep working hard, waiting for his chance, taking it and going full steam ahead. I hope he can continue the great playing form he is in, finish off the season well, then get that money secured here or elsewhere for him and his family while continuing to establish himself as a starting NFL ILB.

Htown Legend likes this.
  2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Who??

3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

McKinney's replacement. He has been ballin' his ass out.

4. conquistador#11

. The appreciation threads are a good bye or tongue firmly in cheek when they're here briefly and get traded. When I opened the thread, i was expecting a suspension or released.

5. ferrari77

Lol I don't
    Lol I never read those threads. My bad

[​IMG]

conquistador#11 likes this.
  6. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

awaiting positive PED results

7. conquistador#11

Since you guys brought it up, BMAC to Baltimore for a 5th round pick would be a life saver.
    Why Balt does it? They'll need help inside. Bmac can still be a pro bowl caliber LB next to the young phenomenon Queen and that D line they have.

Why the Texans do it? cap relief. Adams can take over at a cheaper price. Giving 2 ILBS plus Mercilus the contracts they were given was malpractice. Sometimes I feel Mercilus got 5 million more that what he was worth (and I wanted him here) just as a big F U to dhop

Ok you guys didn't bring it up but I can't wait to the off season. The drama! The Cuts! The revamp!
    [​IMG]

8. ferrari77

Who moderates the Texans threads? Can whomever it is help me change the title of this thread to just Tyrell Adams?

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Ooohhh, that guy!!!