1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy Two Tickets vs. Bucks 1/22

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by axaznshortyxa, Jan 18, 2016.

1. axaznshortyxa

axaznshortyxa Member

Girlfriend is coming into town and she's a pretty big Mavs fan, so I wanted to surprise her with a nice pair of tickets and a Harden jersey to watch the Bucks on Friday.

Looking for something near the Red Rowdies section to get her amped/annoyed during the game. Please PM me or post in here if anyone has tickets to sell! No set budget.

2. AB423

AB423 Member

I have a pair in section 115 row 15, next to the rowdies. Text/call me at 713-884-0464