1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Suits

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by vstexas09, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

i am super glad we didn't get a cliff hanger for a mid season finale; sad this arch came to an end, but glad that it's over

anyone else not interested in the mike love triangle?

2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

God that was a great ending to that arc... I was convinced they had written themselves into a corner there, but it all makes sense now. I'm excited for the January episodes now...

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Luis reminds me of Theon Greyjoy

4. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Anyone catch the season premiere? It's getting good

5. boozle222

boozle222 Contributing Member

Yeah...

I am curious as to where it is going. Is this going to turn into "is Harvey going to stay??" "Is Mike going to get found out??"

I don't know. LOVED the previous seasons, but I just hope that it stays decent in the plot. Always well written and fun characters, but the plot was always a great bonus.

6. randomdude

randomdude Member

Thought last night's episode was sub-par in comparison to the first two seasons. No real substance, and a lot of par one-liners with loads of background music. Will still continue watching.

7. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Didn't realize it was already back. Awesome.

8. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

Premiere was alright, gonna be interesting to see where they go with this season. Still one of my favorite shows on tv.
    previews seem to hint at more Lewis and Mike interaction (which i like) but i was hoping for more scotty this season :(

9. Juxtaposed Jolt

I always thought this show was good.

It's probably the best show ever made by USA network, even though it hasn't won awards like Monk nor garnered a cult following like Psych.

10. Rockets1994

Rockets1994 Member

mann today's episode was awesomee

11. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

This season has been fairly good so far. Am I the only one that is starting to Katrina more than Rachel.
    I think next episode we find out what the can opener is all about. *cross fingers*

12. ptR91

ptR91 Member

im not a lawyer, but damn i love this show!

yes, that damn can opener, what are you!

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think you feel that way because for some reason the writers have turned Rachel into Mikes side-piece the last 1.5 seasons; they have had her do nothing more than have sex with Mike, talk with Donna about Mike, and be jealous of girls who might be interested in Mike. Katrina is what Rachel used to be at the beginning of the series except with the ruthlessness to do anything to get ahead.

I'm glad that this last episode we got back to her desire to be a lawyer because I thought they forgot about it. The cast is full of strong female leads and they really have done Rachel a disservice by making her into this doe-eyed, love-stricken chick that lost all ambition the minute she got the D. At least the writers handled Donna's need to get laid with consistency to her character.

Rachel has lost way too much weight by the way. Dat Azz from the first season is gone.

14. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

<iframe src="http://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=167280541&id=165889564&hash=e2b09ca78689a160&hd=1" width="607" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

What a great show!

15. ptR91

ptR91 Member

I like how the writers or creators made the story this season than the last two seasons. First/second seasons each episode was a new case and obviously they were going to win at the end of the episode. This season they made a whole case to be eight episodes and left cliffhangers at the end of each episode. They'll probably do it again since there's only eight episodes left of this season.
    DAMN WHAT A GREAT SHOW!

16. ptR91

ptR91 Member

why? why must they split the season??? the ending of the episode, finally it happened. only 4 months 'til its back. :(

17. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Suits makes it return tonight...

#77 bobmarley, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

wow thanks for the heads up for some reason my DVR didn't catch it today! ill watch the 11PM one.

19. Juxtaposed Jolt

Is it just me, or did bobmarley screw up the format of this particular thread? lol

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I can only see new posts when in the reply preview pane. Bobmarley definitely broke the internet.