1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Payday: Houston

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by K-Low_4_Prez, Dec 6, 2016.

1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

This Is a Viceland (Awesome Network) show that goes from city to city following locals and what they do to make ends meet... And they just released the Trailer for the Houston episode and it looks interesting to say the least.

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

3. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

I like Viceland a lot. But Comcast freaking took it away from me a few weeks ago.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I wasn't aware Viceland was an actual TV network now. I thought this stuff mostly lived online. love Vice sports.

5. vtjsr2

vtjsr2 Member

any reason why they did that? i thought something was wrong with my box, because i was watching that channel every day

6. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Teased us, now we have to pay up to a higher subscription tier to get it.

This is why cable/satellite model is failing and ppl are unplugging. Trying to get me to pay more for a package of channel where 90% of it I'll never watch is not the direction the world is headed

7. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Nearly everything on Viceland you can stream for free on Vice.com.

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Holy ****ing **** I laughed so hard i burst into old man coughs. No other forum in the world is as sardonic as this one. Not even Reddit on it's most Millennial moment.

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

yep, me too. Spike and viceland disappeared. I can still get them to work on the xfinity tv app, and website on a pc....but won't let me watch it via the x1 box.