1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Youth Taunt Native American Elder

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 19, 2019.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's even worse than you think. They go to a private Catholic school.

amaru, No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are out of your mind. Virtue signal a little more why don't you. Mr. self riteous... Your thinking is not so different from the conservatives that ran the main stream up until the end of the Bush era. Oh I like borders yes, and if Trump lies do I condone it? You are making things up. I don't condone lying. I also don't know why Trump supporters are culpable for the actions of a failed parent. No, you are missing some screws man. Your line of thinking works until you actually stop and pick apart all of the utter falacy going on. You have to make up things in your head to stand on your poorly formed positions which are just afterthoughts to justify your emotionally driven stances and thoughts. Ironic name you have there since all of your reasoning is made up.

3. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Why is it that when liberals disrupt conservative protests no one cares but now people suddenly care about respecting boundaries during a protest. Faux outrage because it involves Trump supporters

BruceAndre likes this.
  4. amaru

amaru Member

High school kids who haven’t accomplished anything in life besides breathing shouldn’t be allowed to bother a Vietnam veteran (part of the most disrespected veteran group in the nation’s history) peacefully protesting. “ Snot nose entitled brats” was the first thing I thought when looking at this. This man is old enough to be his great grandfather.

Harrisment likes this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Out of curiosity, do you feel the same way when it's these "snot nosed entitled brats"?

[​IMG]

6. amaru

amaru Member

If they were bothering a veteran (Vietnam era no less) exercising the constitutional rights he actually fought for then yes I do. I’m not familiar with these two, is there video of them doing something similar to the child in this video? If so please share.

7. Senator

Senator Member

Meh, this headline is no different to..

Rapper youth, heavily influenced by Jay Z, Bill Cosby, Russell Simmons and company, go on killing and raping, confirming the stats don't lie

8. CometsWin

9. CometsWin

Nazi protests you mean? Everyone cared.

96519760-2954-4229-AF07-2383CE48E6C1-1540-000002E60DAA57B5.jpeg

dobro1229 and Harrisment like this.
  10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Both sides, bro. Both sides.

dobro1229, CometsWin and Harrisment like this.
  11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

foh and Harrisment like this.
  12. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

C'mon @Bobbythegreat you can't possibly defends these lame as f%$*, spoiled brat, punks, and asking they are protected. Give me a break, they entered the public sphere by willfully being shitty, little, dickheads so they don't need protection from others. They want to be big boys, they can protect themselves and accept any consequences that come their way due to their own willful actions. I'm sure it will look great on their college and job applications.

13. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Well that's just a massive lie. One of the biggest on this forum that I can ever remember actually. Congratulations for exposing yourself in so many ways with your post.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's fair. Yeah at least one of the 2 in the picture has been quite the disrespectful little b*stard ever since he first used a tragedy to get his name out there. So long as you are consistent about it, I have no problem with that take.

I mean, I don't really, I'm just taking the piss out of the faux outrage. The only thing I have a problem with is the doxxing of minors, if they are adults that's different. When it comes to protesters in general though, I'm pretty much always against them no matter who they are given that most never have a valid cause and are just looking to be a pain in the ass.

When it comes specifically to these kids, I especially like the hypocrisy of those who would condone violence from Antifa but get the vapours over these kids being non-violent assholes.

15. amaru

amaru Member

When did he disrespect a veteran like this entitled brat? The video needs to be released. Vietnam vets have endured enough disrespect.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He's accused literally everyone who doesn't support his idea of gun control of being child murderers....you know, the type of rhetoric that many Vietnam Vets got hit with when they came back to the states by the disrespectful bastards of that generation.

The guy is a fairly awful person, but again, I'll completely agree with your assertion that these kids were being disrespectful little bastards. I was just curious if you would extend that scorn for others and it seems like you would which I appreciate.

17. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

This needs to be sent to every college he applies to. Bigotry should have consequences. Until he does something that shows he understands. No verbal apology is enough. This goes for all of those Trump Youth.

#58 Mr.Scarface, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2019
  19. amaru

amaru Member

I have a soft spot for Vietnam vets. So to see some trust fund, entitled brat disrespecting a man who has done more for his nation than 99.9% of Americans ever will is highly irritating.

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I understand that position and I don't disagree with it. There's no question what the kids were doing was disrespectful, I only have a problem with those who were clutching their pearls about this but have failed to show the same concern in instances where other disrespectful bastards in groups like Antifa have actually physically attacked veterans.

This was an example of a bunch of disrespectful kids, yet the OP thought it deserved a thread....yet there was a significantly worse incident a few months back that apparently wasn't worthy of a thread.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/ne...g-called-nazis-beat-up-by-alleged-antifa-mob/