1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Youth Taunt Native American Elder

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 19, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yup all Trump supporters are like this. Good job not over reaching with that blanket statement.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

They had to war with each other and that kept them busy... oh but they were all noble and peaceful right?

BruceAndre likes this.
  3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Police your own

No Worries likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I am not a Trump supporter. I just like borders.

But let us assume I am a Trump supoorter for a minute. How would I police the kid? Should I call his parents? lol Honestly you act like anyone with a different opinion is automatically X. Hate to break it to ya, but even if I was a MAGA wearing Trump supporter, I would do what I did earlier: condemn those little spoiled jerks and their parents. But it is not on all of the Trump supporters to police this. Just like it is not on all Muslims to police their own when a suicide bombing occurs.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nah, you wouldn't love to hear it. You'd cherry pick the post, then create some rather elaborate strawman out of that, beat it up, then run off going "YOU ARE NOT ON MY LEVEL! BE GONE!" all while not realizing that you once again proved to the board how ignorant you are about yet another topic. The funniest thing about it is...you don't even realize that nearly every time I turn you around and make you defend things you were initially against...

I mean it's a fun game to get you supporting Communist China and defending Pinochet and ah yeah, that one time you linked me a graph from a progressive think tank thinking it proved your point...but it's a Saturday...no thanks...maybe another day though?

FLASH21, krnxsnoopy, IVFL and 3 others like this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

As always, I'd just point out where you were wrong, which often is nearly your entire statement. The fact that you aren't even willing to take the beating this time suggests that you didn't actually have anything to say, so we'll just move on as if you said nothing at all. Consider it a kindness.

cml750 and dachuda86 like this.
  7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

There are billions of Muslims around the world, Muslims have no control over how their religion is interpreted by everyone. Everything is splintered. Muslims don't vote on their own religion. Conversely, the people who voted for Trump, chose to make their bed and create a new symbol to energize racists like these kids and their parents. Furthermore, you stand by while the Trump administration posts misleading statistics to fear monger and turn Americans against minorities. So when that rhetoric exists and you ignore it because it might help enact a policy you want, don't be shocked or try to escape culpability when the consequences manifest itself, in the form of these racist little kids.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just to add another layer, dude is also a Vietnam vet. MAGA!

Patience, amaru and No Worries like this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh no, that means people really shouldn't have been wearing hats he disagrees with around him!

10. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

11. IVFL

IVFL Member

How do you know he disagrees with them? Why do you think he was there? Are you just making assumptions? What would those assumptions be based off?
    Seriously, this is an ignorant statement to make seeing as you have limited context of this interaction. Is wverything me vs you in your world? You see a red MAGA hat and instantly go into defense mode regardless of the way those people are behaving.

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

This thread is a cautionary tale of how the public schools are failing to educate our children.

edwardc and JayGoogle like this.
  13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It's unfair and inaccurate to say that every one of Trump's supporters value this behavior. I don't even know if every single one of them even wear the MAGA tag. But it's equally unfair and inaccurate to say that this behaviors is not part of the MAGA value system. MAGA is a Trump brand and it's clear on how much prejudice he has against minorities. He even have a hard time shutting the door on outright racists. This type of behaviors is part of the MAGA brand.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's a fair point, maybe he doesn't, but that's the assumption by the people who are clutching their pearls about this.....and the adults who are doxxing minors over the hat they chose to wear.

So far the faux outrage that I've seen has been about the hat they were wearing. If you have more information, feel free to share it.

15. IVFL

IVFL Member

No I think the assumption is that you have a young kid wearing a hat that proclaims support for a specific politician acting in a disrespectful way. The same type of disrespect that said politician has shown numerous times to native peoples. Meanwhile they have a poster trolling them with ridiculous statements that do nothing to progress any type of positive dialogue.

The only thing I would add is that it’s a non partisan native people’s march that was on the same day as a women’s march.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ah, so the pearl clutching and doxxing of minors has to do with being disrespectful then? It seems you have more information about what happened because the videos in the OP show the minor who was doxxed by triggered leftists merely standing there wearing a hat.

Also, I'll add that I'm sure you know that the "women's march" is actually a giant anti-Semite march....which is why everyone with even a shred of credibility cut ties with them well before now....but I'm sure that doesn't bother you.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The video shows the wisdom of the elderly and the foolish youth. It's pretty clear cut.

edwardc, No Worries and Amiga like this.
  18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Didn't we have faux outrage recently about Louis CK pointing out the foolish youth and their political nonsense?

19. IVFL

IVFL Member

Yup that kid and all the kids around him were just standing there. Nothing to see here.

See that second paragraph is how you try to evade and reengage with something not relevant with our discussion. I will repeat this for you. It was a non partisan march for native peoples that happened on the same day as a women’s march. That’s it. Nothing more, stop trying to tie the two together so you can go on a stupid tangent and try to claim internet victory in your pea mind.

JayGoogle likes this.
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I've invited you several times to share the information that you believe to have about what happened that I might not be aware of.....why haven't you?

I do like that you didn't even attempt to defend the anti-Semite march though. It shows that you know it is indefensible.