1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump would have saved students from shooter, go Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's damn near impossible to have a discussion with ipaman. He's "always right," and "you're a fool" if you don't agree with him. What's the point of trying?

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

actually i don't you read OPs and mine. again, nobody should be talking or trying to pretend we're talking about real policy here like OP and you are doing. trump isn't doing it, he's pandering for applause from a friendly crowd.

3. edwardc

edwardc Member

What was he going to do to the shooter spray him with orange body spray his hands are to small to hold a gun.

4. ipaman

It's impossible for you all because you all ignore and go off on tangents. Just like your fixation on everything but svg words. So what's the point of discussing with you?

5. ipaman

if he thought that would get the loudest applause and make him look the most awesomest, then yea he would have said that.

6. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

This use of ambiguity in speech is a common tool employed by most bullies and douchebags. Just say some over the top bullsh*t, something terribly rude or offensive, something terribly stupid/arrogant, and if you have enough supporters and enablers around you, you create a win-win. If you're called out, just shrug and respond "just kidding! Sheesh" and your bros back you up. If no one calls you out, you just got away with verbally kicking them in the nuts and your bros high five you.

The constant use of half-serious, ambiguous speech is a manipulative tool that over time, allows your friends and supporters to only ever project their most favorable interpretation on you, while at the same time you self-aggrandize and piss all over your opponents, and your enablers love you for it.

The use of weaponized nuclear trolling (as also practiced by Duterte) is a powerful political tool, being employed in ways never before seen in the US. If you respond, you empower the troll with attention. If you don't respond, you're silently assenting and giving them free reign. Once they've gained power and enough enablers, there's no good response.

7. ipaman

Great point and I agree although I wouldn't credit Trump with understanding it at that level. He's not a social engineering master, he's just a scared, bully imo.

Deckard and conquistador#11 like this.
  8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

That hair is bulletproof, baby.

9. B-Bob

Wellll. Not so sure about that.

[​IMG]

conquistador#11 likes this.
  10. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So apparently Trump stopped a mugging in 1991. How many of you peasants can say you stopped someone from getting brutally assaulted and then gone on to become the president? none

12. B-Bob

He may actually have bigger breasts than Linda Carter right about now. But hands?... nah

13. RESINator

RESINator Member

Donald Trump on what it means to be a help

"So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting! and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

JuanValdez, Deckard and B-Bob like this.
  14. edwardc

edwardc Member

And i wouldn't put it pass him to say that.

ipaman likes this.
  15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

He still did as much as the Broward county sheriff department.

16. Nook

Nook Member

He is the President of the United States, not a comedian.

Then again this what we get for electing an unqualified immoral sack of **** for President.

17. Nook

Nook Member

He didn’t read it or comprehend it. He goes off on tangents and remolds opinions other than his own and argues with straw men. If completely cornered he begins remolding his own opinions. Just his thing. You can continue trying to debate him, call him an idiot and cringe at his posts or block him.

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

That's a great defense for what trump said.

19. Buck Turgidson

Shocked that ipaman is here defending, but not defending at all according to him, the guy he never would ever never ever vote for. Yet again. If pgabs knew this was going on, he'd be here to have his back.