1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump “not” indicted in Russian Collusion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Feb 16, 2018.

1. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

That’s ok, I was accused of being a Democrat by Republican right wing radicals when I supported the Affordable Health Care act. I continue to be called liberal because I believe in a woman’s right to chose and and once again called right winger when I supported getting rid of statues of civil war heroes because that committed treason by taking up arms against the US.

Unlike you partisan shills I have no problem supporting both DACA and a wall. Unlike you shills I can support the new tax reform as well while being irritated that the government took no actions to reduce spending.

I believe in capitalism, not the Republican Party or the Democratic Party.

deadlybulb likes this.
  2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Only a non-partisan like OP would tell you that Anderson Cooper and Ann Coulter are equals.

3. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

They are so edgy and cool lol.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

If you are not a shill than you would rationally change your mind when I stated this about the wall:

Most professional security experts agree that outposts with sensors and survelience drones are more effective than a physical wall.

So do you agree to shift the funding to that instead? That is of course if you actually want a pragmatic solution instead of just wanting to accomplish a Trump campaign promise that he repeated like he had Tourette syndrome with.

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

6. NewRoxFan

[​IMG]

7. crash5179

Both are insufferable. If you think you’re getting an unbiased report of the news from either of them then you’re gullible as hell.

8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Boom.

No collusion, no impact on election.

cml750 likes this.
  9. crash5179

I do not agree to that because there is too much actual proof to the contrary.

Me agreeing or disagreeing with you is just that and nothing more.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

CNN is "radical" but the station that regularly promotes conspiracy theories and horseshit is "right".

False equivalency, a favorite tool of Trump shills that didn't vote for Trump.

11. NewRoxFan

12. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

I’d like to read up on that. Where would that proof be?

13. NewRoxFan

We should create a Morey-like meme with Mueller's picture...

Nook likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

15. Anticope

Anticope Member

So where were you when the health care debate was going on last year? You had nothing to say on that yet when tax reform came around you were there to defend defend defend and here you are starting a thread celebrating Trump not being indicted in an investigation that clearly isn't over with yet. You seem to do a whole lot of Trump defending and liberal bashing (and not much else) just like the rest of the "I don't support Trump but..." crowd. Your occasional lip service to being a moderate is worthless in comparison to 99% of your posts.

London'sBurning, Nook and fchowd0311 like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

He heard it on Hannity... who quoted a 4-chan post, who received it from Russia...

B-ball freak likes this.
  17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I love that you stated no Democrats were indicted for colluding with Russia to help Trump get elected. That is just hilarious.

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Wow. Everyone buy you is a shill? That must be an enormous weight to bear, bro.

But anyway, why is it a not-shill act to duplicate an existing thread but with a decidedly more partisan thread title? Asking for a friend who is in shill rehab.

19. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Trump will be indicted for Obstruction of Justice. Don't worry...it is coming.

20. crash5179

I stand by those statements. The only people on the planet that think CNN is unbiased are Democrats. CNN is a hardcore liberal station that promotes liberal agendas. Fox is a hardcore conservative station that promotes conservative agendas.

To disagree with either of those “FACTS” is to out yourself as a hardcore insufferable partisan shill.