1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trashstros

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by lw17, Oct 18, 2017.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wow, these insults.

Questioning my manhood, calling me a bullshit fan, assuming there is something wrong with me, I have to ask, Is all that really necessary?

When you clip out one sentence from my post and make it the basis of yours, whatever, I'm wrong. You think I care that much about it?

I told you why I didn't consider that team a true 6th seed, especially since I was thinking of wildcards in the NFL and MLB that sneak into the playoffs and somehow manage to go the entire way. It's not that I "Forgot" it is simply that I didn't consider them as one of those kinds of teams and the team changed massively.

BTW, you act as if the rest of my post is wrong...
    6 teams in the NFL has done it.
    6 times it's been done in the MLB (Even having a period of 3 years where a team from the wildcard makes it to the WS...yeah...we'll be seeing that happen in the NBA...)

I didn't consider the 95 Rockets as some team that sneaks into the playoffs, gets hot, and goes all the way. You do, they are the exception either way which doesn't disprove my larger point and I guess it shouldn't even be up for debate that basketball is not a sport that favors parity in any form.

Now, I didn't call you a trash Rocket fan, question your manhood, or insult you. Calm down breh. You can disagree with people or find them wrong without the hostility.

swyyyguy likes this.
  2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Congratulations on your first post ever in the Astros forum.