1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Mike Breen

Mike Breen Member

Some internet people talking about Harden really suck. Some people on here are just like r/nba nephews.

split41, Invisible Fan and JayGoogle like this.
  2. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Lebron ****ed up by going to the Lakers instead of signing here. What Harden is asked to do is near impossible to do in the playoffs. Lebron had to go to Miami to join Wade to get his first 2 rings. Not saying Harden has to leave Houston, but Harden needs someone to help him, and no disrespect to CP3, but other than last year where he was the reason and the help that could have gotten us the championship, from this year moving forward it seems like CP3’s decline is very vigilant and visible and someone needs to come to Houston to join Harden.

Like I said, it should have been Lebron this year or Paul George and I’m sure both wish they could have been here given the situation Houston is to be able to take out the Golden Girls and fighting the corruption and the fixing and the favoritism the league has for the Golden Girls. With a player like a Lebron on this team, all that fixing and script and rigging wouldn’t happen.

We just have to accept that’s it’s the Golden Girls era now and without a caliber player like Lebron joining Harden and the Rockets, we will continue getting screwed every year despite the regular season success.

It just is what it is and for a person like me who is the biggest emotional NBA hype fanboy, gets excited, yells, screams, enjoys, has emotion, it’s sad that it’s come to this but it’s time to accept the NBA is corrupted and it’s just not fair.

Trust me, it’s the Rockets/Mavericks 2005 series all over again, it’s the Lakers/Suns rigging all over again when the Suns should have advanced, and it’s the Kings/Lakers series again where the Kings should have advanced. The corruption is real and I don’t like the NBA anymore. I will will watch because I love the game, but not because I expect anything, ANYTHING to be fair anymore... especially in this era where it’s anti-Rockets and pro-Warriors.

#1542 Mr. Dominant, May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
  3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It really sucks that Lebron went to the Lakers.

I thought we really had a shot with his best friend CP3 being here and Harden someone else he likes.

I guess at this point in his career Space Jam 2 is more important than winning.

R0ckets03, Tfor3 and CCity Zero like this.
  4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Look forward too?

Anyway who should be trade harden for?

5. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Lol at trading Harden as if stars and good players fall from the sky. Guess they must think that since we lucked out with him before it can happen again. Or maybe they just love being in perpetual 9th seed purgatory or repeated 1st round exits.

CCity Zero likes this.
  6. magichat281

magichat281 Member

No we re not trading harden you trade your dad for a bag of Doritos and trade your stank mom for Funyuns. Your sister can be traded for churros in San Antonio with sir Charles. We keeping harden and build around him.

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Delete this thread

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Lebron ****ed up by going to the Lakers instead of signing here. What Harden is asked to do is near impossible to do in the playoffs. Lebron had to go to Miami to join Wade to get his first 2 rings. Not saying Harden has to leave Houston, but Harden needs someone to help him, and no disrespect to CP3, but other than last year where he was the reason and the help that could have gotten us the championship, from this year moving forward it seems like CP3’s decline is very vigilant and visible and someone needs to come to Houston to join Harden..

Like I said it should have been Lebron this year or Paul George and I’m sure both wish they could have been here given the situation Houston is to be able to take out the Golden Girls and fighting the corruption and the fixing and the favoritism the league has for the Golden Girls. With a player like a Lebron on this team, all that fixing and script and rigging wouldn’t happen.

We just have to accept that’s it’s the Golden Girls era now and without a caliber player like Lebron joining Harden and the Rockets, we will continue getting screwed every year despite the regular season success. It just is what it is and for a person like me who is the biggest emotional NBA hype fanboy, gets excited, yells, screams, enjoys, has emotion, it’s sad that it’s come to this but it’s time to accept the NBA is corrupted and it’s just not fair.

Trust me, it’s the Rockets/Mavericks 2005 series all over again, it’s the Lakers/Suns rigging all over again when the Suns should have advanced, and it’s the Kings/Lakers series again where the Kings should have advanced. The corruption is real and I don’t like the NBA anymore. I will will watch because I love the game, but not because I expect anything, ANYTHING to be fair anymore... especially in this era where it’s anti-Rockets and pro-Warriors.

See how much easier it is to read. Paragraphs are your friends.

I agree with Lebron making a mistake going to LA and not Houston. If he and harden/Paul could check their egos it would have been very interesting

9. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

reddit is a cesspool.

10. Mike Breen

Mike Breen Member

I’m the only one who knows that. At least I’m the only who has the will to act on it.

Rasheed likes this.
  11. marky :)

marky :) Member

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

You’re a loser

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Why does this thread still exist? Look at some of the names these fools wanted to trade Harden for...players like D’angelo Russell and Ben Simmons...lmao

this is the by far the dumbest thread on here...scrub it off CF servers

14. marky :)

marky :) Member

[​IMG]

15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

he's an overrated chucker who cant play defense and needs free throws to score. trade him for klay and iggy. klay's a better two way player and iggy would've helped the warriors beat rockets in 5 last playoffs.

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

I still die of laughter at this trash post...my god

“so many interesting options”...lmfao

split41, alpha7283, marky :) and 2 others like this.
  17. Asian Sensation

Keep bumping

18. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Trade Harden for some guy with a bloody red eye. Anyone who can play with a red eye must not be human. We need a guy who just loves to play. Triple-double stat for the regular season and DNP rest are overrated. Rockets need hearty guys.

19. Asian Sensation

Real funny huh? Jackass.

20. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

He is Not a winner.. We canNOT win with this guy.