1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top 3 Morey-haters: Silver, Yao and Tilman

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thedopefiend, Oct 9, 2019.

1. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

no ,he isn't dead to me ,I love Morey ,don't represent me ,

2. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

50 cents

malakas and D-rock like this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

We are worthy - ever hear of Captain America?

Mjolnir is coming.

You'll be so concussed you'll start singing the star spangled banner. And love it.

4. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

it's not true ,we love money and power more than freedom .look at apple iPhone and Japanese car sales in china .chinese love money more than their mother land.patriotism is political correct.

5. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

communist party made us hate freedom.

DasouthDakota likes this.
  6. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That, my friend, is called having an opinion. And it feels f ing fantastic to live in a country where I am free to express that opinion without the fear of persecution.

7. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Because they don't know what freedom is …. if they did , they wouldn't be so fond of their motherland for keeping it from them.

malakas and steddinotayto like this.
  8. topfive

topfive CF OG

Serious question for those of you in China: Aren't you concerned that posting on ClutchFans could get you in trouble? Especially those of you who aren't defending the Chinese government's position regarding Morey and the Rockets?

9. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

Without Morey, Rockets will be back in the stone age. Morey is the best GM in basketball. If he leaves the Rockets and the Kings pick him up, the Kings will win a championship. Yes, I said it.