1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

A reporter near the crash site said a female fan came up to him and ask did they find Kobe’s body yet? Is there hope he’s still alive? She didn’t want to believe it. :(

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Stop polluting this thread with dumb ****.

Richie_Rich and Yung-T like this.
  3. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

This is murder by the Illuminati, Shaq seems to be behind this hit. A sacrifice means Lakers will win the Championship.

LeBron James passed Kobe Bryant on All Time scoring list at Philadelphia, Kobe Birth Place.

Kobe must've made some members of the Illuminati angry, not involving himself in media instead Coaching his daughter, helping other athletes and WNBA Players.

Xerobull and Entropy like this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

What is "technological interference"?

5. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

6. Buck Turgidson

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAA.

If you are serious, you are batsh!t crazy.

Yung-T and BonziWellsGOAT like this.
  7. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

kobe knew who he was and embraced it whether it was good or bad. he was always honest with himself. never bullshitted. if someone played like ****.. he'd tell them straight up instead of being passive aggressive. if he didn't want to sign autographs.. he'd tell a fan to fck off. but that's actually something to be appreciated these days... not the athletes who say one thing but do the other. but someone who is comfortable just being who they really are.

man.. kobe's impact... the way he was teaching the game to ppl after he retired... unlike some other stars who talk trash on others... kobe was actually out there supporting the nobodies and the stars. one of the first ex-players to stand up for harden and his game when everyone and their mother was talking **** on harden. ben mclemore was working out at kobe's gym last summer.. kobe spotted him and asked him what the hell he was doing there... didn't realize ben didn't have a team yet in free agency... and then gave him some pointers and tips and that a team would soon come calling for him.... rockets called him a few weeks later.

kobe didn't have some media or marketing-driven agenda, especially post-retirement, other than moving the game forward and making sure hard work gets rewarded. during his playing days he beefed with shaq, beefed with smush parker, kwame, bynum bc those guys never appreciated the game and didn't put in the work.

this honestly sucks... he really was working his ass off to grow the game of basketball, for both guys and girls. one of the smartest, most well-spoken athletes of all-time. i was a kobe hater but he was a huge part of my adolescent and college life, especially with college being in socal right when kobe was at his peak...we'd all talk about what kobe did... i'd give my friends **** for liking such a selfish player but i'd practice kobe's moves all the time on my own. i'd get up at 5am in college just to head to an empty gym and put up a 1000 shots on my own just like kobe did. then when i'd ball in the afternoon after classes, i'd know that no one else on that court put in as much work as i did. and all that inspiration came from the player i hated the most... kobe.

rip kobe. you were one of a kind. i hated you but respected you more than any other sports athlete. you will be missed.

8. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Shaquille O'Neal, Dwight Howard, Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, Matt Barnes, Raja Bell, Chris Child's fight

It felt fake when Shaq tried to repair his friendship with Kobe.

These players All hate Kobe Bryant.

#528 rockets1995, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  9. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

Because the murderer's family DOES NOT DESERVE IT, the murderer does. But he's dead. In short, he won't hear the protestations. Maybe, the family of the victim should do the protestations somewhere else? They can't impose their "cause" on innocent people.

I humbly suggest you please make a separate thread titled "Kobe the Rapist" or something and you, nook and anyone else of similar mindset can discuss that subject. Please don't impose on us your take on this thread. Thank you.

Richie_Rich and Rocket River like this.
  10. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Watch the videos, This was predicted in 2012. Illuminati have cartoonists making this prediction.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

That's why a couple of hours before Kobe died he was texting Shaq's son about meeting up. True enemies.

Stop it. This is pathetic.

Yung-T and RedRedemption like this.
  12. edwardc

edwardc Member

Class all one can say is class.

Tfor3, jklb, gatsby and 1 other person like this.
  13. fchowd0311

This one's a little hard to watch. Had to hold back some tears.

kdchilds and Tfor3 like this.
  14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Stop polluting this thread with dumb tinfoil nutjob bullshit.

Richie_Rich, Yung-T, Reeko and 4 others like this.
  15. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Yes. I think every team should do it.

jklb and cmoak1982 like this.
  16. Sajan

Sajan Member

Anyone who brings up Illuminati or rape bullshit is going on the ignore list. This is not the thread for it.

Behave with class. I realize I am asking a lot of internet trolls but seriously..get a grip.

17. VanityHalfBlack

Does she have Tourette's ? She sounds like it. There are plenty of other people in her field that could replace her. Trust me. She ain't fit for tv.

18. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Based on the likes, I’m not the only one who feels that way. Maybe try just using normal grammar and stop bastardizing the English language instead of being so defensive.

19. fchowd0311

Based on likes? This ain't Twitter.

20. Senator

Senator Member

rip, sad to hear of it. From an era of competitiveness when sports was about competition , not something after branding and business. That's why he has such an influence.

Too many wealthy people perish on private helicopters and small planes.

Sajan likes this.