1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tina Thompson on bet

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by houstoncart, Sep 18, 2003.

1. houstoncart

houstoncart Member

Shes on right now..

2. houstoncart

houstoncart Member

Kind of late sorry..:)

3. houstoncart

houstoncart Member

It was basically like an Mtv Cribs, and she showed her house, her car, and Some pictures of her and Kim perrot. She had all of her Championship Jerseys framed on her wall. She has a pretty nice house, did anyone else see it?

4. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

Sorry to say that I did watch that. On my program guide I saw Maad Sports and saw Thompson and her house in a weak version of Cribs. She had a nice house and all, but I am pretty sure they shot the footage on a camcorder and the background music was playing off of a boom box.

Also it must have been a re-brodcast since she was talking about watching the NBA playoffs on TV and encouraged about the upcoming season.

If you missed the show, you did not miss much.

5. houstoncart

houstoncart Member

Can I ask you why your sorry to say yes?

6. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

Nothing against Thompson, but the show was poorly done. The quality of the video and background music was horrible. Thompson must have said the work "actually" in every sentence, and the entire show was lathargic.

If it weren't for Thompson, I would not have watched it. Basically, the presentation was so bad that I did not want to watch it no matter the subject.