1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time for a quick poll

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Jan 25, 2001.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

yes to Sam, tb-cain and Moe. I do agree. Actually, look at my post last night...I did say a creative argument is to blame Rudy for not getting Hakeem in for that FT rebound.

Anyhow, I'm pretty much ignoring Hakeem really exists. He's a fading dream in my mind.

The rebound can be made without Hakeem. The loss can hurt and not be the coach's fault.
    The rebound can be made without Hakeem. The loss can hurt and not be the coach's fault.

My mantra makes me impervious to backseat coahing. [​IMG]

2. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

I don't really care whether we teach the current group of players a lesson in that particular situation. When and if this team becomes a contender, I think it will be with a new center, and another forward. Guys who can rebound. 'Cause the players we have can't. Until we bring in a rebounder (which we will) why not use what we've got?

Or bring in Pig Miller. He's a better rebounding big man than any of the players on our roster (except for Dream, when healthy).

------------------
    I am Jack's utter lack of surprise.
    www.clutchtown.com