1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tillerson Ends His Silence

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rashmon, Dec 7, 2018.

1. adoo

adoo Member

the incoming Dem committee chairs in the House need to subpoena Tillerson to provide more specifics

Rashmon likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

"My philosophy is always to hire the best from the best." - DJT, Art of the Deal

"I surround myself with the best people. I know the best people." - 1999 interview

"We have great people. We have the most loyal people. We have the smartest people. You know, so many of my people, they’re so smart. They like to say, well, Trump, I don’t know if he’s got this right — let me tell you, we have the smartest people. We have the people that are the smartest, and the strongest, and the best and the hardest working. We have the smartest people. We’ll put I.Q.s among — some of us, we couldn’t say all of us, right — against any I.Q.s that we — we have to deal with, that I can tell you. I would love to do that." - Campaign speech, 2016

"People are giving up tremendous careers in order to be subject to you folks and subject to a lot of other folks. But they’re giving up a lot. I mean some are giving up tremendous businesses in order to sit for four or maybe eight or whatever the period of time is. But I think we’re going to see some tremendous talent, tremendous talent coming in. We have many people for every job. I mean no matter what the job is, we have many incredible people. I think, Reince, you can sort of just confirm that. The quality of the people is very good. ... We’re trying very hard to get the best people. Not necessarily people that will be the most politically correct people, because that hasn’t been working. So we have really experts in the field. Some are known and some are not known, but they’re known within their field as being the best. That’s very important to me." - NYT interview, Nov '16

FranchiseBlade and Nook like this.
  3. Newlin

Newlin Member

Never in my life have I ever seen a adult man more childish than Donald Trump. What an embarrassment.

RayRay10, arkoe, RocketWalta and 4 others like this.
  4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I feel like I should question if that is even a real statement from him. I know better at this point though.

5. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

Fify x 2

...no reason to bring Joe Mantegna or Thomas Gibson into this...

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

There is not one above average intelligent person on this planet who thinks that the former cheif executive of one of the most powerful energy companies on the planet is dumber than a man who nutted out of a 413 million dollar penis.

7. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

https://politics.theonion.com/mohaw...9KBjITB956nNyd8ZRoztSEvJvrpRndxugMbIRKAprKK-k

Mohawked Rex Tillerson Warns U.S. Democracy Threatened By Plutocratic Fascist Pigs ****ing Over The Working Man

[​IMG]
    WASHINGTON—Challenging American citizens to band together, rise up, and break out of their “mind prisons,” mohawked former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Thursday warned that U.S. democracy was being threatened by plutocratic fascist pigs ****ing over the working man. “These totalitarian autocrats are coming to **** you, man,” said Tillerson, pausing briefly to strike a match off his teeth, light a hand-rolled cigarette, and mutter that the ******* fat cats love seeing all us hamsters spin in our little wheels to power their trip. “You all need to stop being ****ing sheep and see the world for what it is, man. It’s past ****ing time we went out and dragged these corporatist parasites kicking and screaming through the streets—and if anybody disagrees, I’ve got two middle fingers for them right here.” Tillerson responded to a follow-up question concerning his relationship with Donald Trump by saying “here’s how I feel about that piece of ****,” flipping over the lectern, and kicking Breitbart correspondent Charlie Spiering in the crotch.

Rashmon and mdrowe00 like this.
  8. Buck Turgidson

It's just another instance of Trump projecting/deflecting his own problems onto others.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

10. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Always double check to make sure someones not posting a satire account. Unfortunately it almost never is.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

HA!

That's because Mao, Hitler and Stalin made sure somebody wrote down exactly what they wanted those briefs to say...

No Worries likes this.