1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is why i hate LA fans!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fckbandwagons, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

Okay all you Laker fans AND Laker HATERZ or NBA fans..Here it is.....The Laker franchise has brought home 16 Larry O'Brien Championships!! 30 Western Conference Championships!! We brought in Wilt!! Kareem!! Shaq!! And now Dwight!! We traded Vlade Divac for Kobe!! Vlade Divac!! we turned Kwame Brown into Pau Gasol..Kwame!!! We are a winning franchise!! 0-2??!! No one is happy..except the Haterz!! We brought in D12..Got Steve Nash.. Best starting 5?? Maybe... All I know is this..Let the haterz enjoy this time BUT we all know that it's NOT how you start but how you finish!! We don't have to have the BEST record..How many teams have the best record and win the finals??!! Ask the Spurs!!! haha!! So just sit tight, ride this roller coaster ride..And let's CELEBRATE in June!!

2. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

that is from a laker fan from facebook getting cocky even with their 0-2 start

3. Linsanity 2.0

Linsanity 2.0 Member

You lost dude? LA forum that way ------->

4. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

5. Linsanity 2.0

Linsanity 2.0 Member

Ooops, assumed that was your thoughts. Carry on with your Lakeshow hatred.

6. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

IBT????.......

7. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

who tf cares?

8. Lihao

Lihao Member

lol :grin:

9. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

As much as I hate the Lakers, I've seen some stupider things said here than that.

10. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Is there a nba fan forum/site that has more members than clutchfans?

11. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Did anyone else get a hard on from reading this?

12. KingHRockets

KingHRockets Member

To me he just seems like he is supporting a losing team right now...i mean he didnt say anything too out of line, they have a loaded team that is getting used to each other and it is early, the Lakers will be in the hunt for a championship this year...so the guy is right.

13. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

Someone got lost? Take I-10 west to get back dude.

14. infinitidoug

infinitidoug Member

When you're a true fan, you have to support your team. Through thick and thin and to hell and back. So far, they've lost 2 regular season games, 2 nuts from each player, and their dignity, but they will always be fans. When June comes by and the Lakers are watching some other team win the championship, say the Celtics or Rockets maybe, there will be 30 other teams there watching too and waiting for their chance next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.