1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is some weird stuff

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketman95, Sep 11, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You should send this to the US government, this guy needs to be tracked down and interrogated.

DaDakota

4. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Ok...that's just...I don't know what to call it.

Maybe someone should actually show this thread to some govt officials if it isn't a fake? At least look the person up...

5. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Here's an address to report it:http:

//www.ifccfbi.gov/

I started to, but it took forever and I am on a dial up connection at a hotel.

6. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

It's been done. I just got done reporting it and providing a link to it.

7. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Manny,
    Do me a favor and keep us updated if you hear anything about it.

By the way, thanks for reporting this. It may be nothing, but you never know.

8. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Hoop,
    Will do. I gave them both my home number and work number. It's like you said it may be nothing, but to me it is still worth reporting. It may be a hoax, but if it isn't then maybe this can help make sure that justice is served.

I just like to say to everybody here that today's events will be ones that we will never forget. Whether you are white, black, Hispanic, Christian, Muslim, male, female, old, young, Northerner, or Southerner, we as a nation will come together and avenge these innocent people's deaths. It has been an honor and a privilege to read and participate in today's posts. I think everybody here, despite our differences and opinions on things, proved that we can come together as one and become united against the fight of terrorism and other unnatural threats against our great nation. God bless you all and God be with the families of all the victims involved in today's terrible tragedies.

9. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Amen brother, amen.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I actually sent it right after Rocketman95 posted both of the threads.

I also, will let you know if they contact me.

DaDakota

11. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Art Bell is devoting his entire show to this particular google newsgroup, as well as the tragedies of the day.

His show is on 740AM, but it might be still carrying news throughout the hours his program is on. I think you can listen to his show at his web site though: www.artbell.com

12. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

I saw that on another site,also I did a ping trace and it originated out of CA..somewhere around SanJose.I think the guy was just some crackpot but I'm glad you turned it in..because I was about to.Anyway he shouldn't be too hard for them to find.

13. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It has just been reported that the FBI has requested information from Atlanta based Earthlink, as well as some other ISP's about specific accounts...I wonder if this is at all related...

14. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

That is sick :(

15. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Totally off topic, but what is and how do you do a ping trace?

16. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Great job DaDa and Manny. Hopefully that piece of garbage is at least questioned. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but one of the flights that hit the WTC was in route from Boston to Los Angeles so you never know. How do you do a ping trace?

17. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

18. paikj83

paikj83 Contributing Member

tracert <IP Address>
    that's what i would do. ;)

19. Tolpatcsh Verkinder

Its a hoax. Look at the original date of the message 8/31 - the post was supposed to be referring to 9/1/1 - the 911 referred to in the message. When nothing happened, he merely change the 911 he was referring to. Looking at the past there have been numerous predictions of tragediesthat were supposed to occur on 9/11 in previous years.

Sadly, this year there was a horrendous tragedy on 9/11 - but this guy knew nothing about it.

20. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That may be true, Pued, but isn't it also possible that whoever did this had planned for the attack date to be on 9/1/01? Maybe it was pushed back, so this guy changed his prediction. It just seems like a little <b>too</b> much of a prediction to me. In his post on 9/4, he says that we will not listen, and that lives will have to be taken. Then he says we will not hear from him again after the 11th. This prediction is just a little too accurate for me to think that someone just randomly predicted a tragedy like this 7 days in advance.