1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. So Good

So Good Member

Why don't you like him? He's probably the best in-ring performer they have, looks the park (maybe a little smaller than ideal...kind of has a Shawn Michaels body type) and is decent on the mic (biggest weakness).

The writers don't know what to do with Ziggler. He's in wrestling purgatory right now.

2. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

The Attitude Era/Monday night wars spoiled wrestiling for me. Flipping back and forth between TNT and USA, man, those were the days. I sometimes try to watch Raw these days but can't watch more than 30 minutes of it, I get bored or whatever.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

I think he complained about his role being reduced, which, ironically, led to his role being even further reduced.

Explains the jobbing to Ryback / HHH and the corp crapping all over Ziggler these past few weeks.

Great performer and even better move seller, no doubt.

4. So Good

So Good Member

That really could explains somethings...or maybe they're setting him up for a team-up with Show and Bryan.

Hoping for the latter.

Best move seller in the company and best since Shawn Michaels..maybe better.

5. edwardc

edwardc Member

Honestly he just doesn't do it R truth is better than him.

6. Richie7

Richie7 Member

Well, he gets bullied by his rival on Raw,Smackdown,etc but when he's facing an opponent in a PPV,he becomes Super Cena.

And he has this thing called "the 5 moves of doom".

7. Beavis Stiffler

Total Nonstop Action - Impact Wrestling. September 5, 2013

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CMeFF9_5Kxc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finally, Mr. Anderson (aka Mr. Kennedy in the WWE) turns face. Also, AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries next week. That match could be epic.

8. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Dolph Ziggler.... wow. He really pissed someone off...

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Golllllllllllllllllllld Dust.

10. mrm32

mrm32 Member

That Goldust match was awesome. What happens with Dolph?

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I smell a big show heel turn coming up any second.

12. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Welp.... that's 4 Raws in a row where DB gets mauled to end the show.

The Corporation better get destroyed in epic fashion to end the storyline if this keeps going on.

EDIT: Never mind. He'll still lose on Sunday from some Corporation f**kery anyway. Or Big Show.

#112 tellitlikeitis, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  13. The Drake

The Drake Member

He ended up getting last shot on Orton, so that was nice.

Bryan will likely lose at Night of Champions, setting up a great match at Survivor Series.

14. Juxtaposed Jolt

I don't think the Corp storyline should end just yet. I think it's just now picking up some steam, with the inclusion of the Big Show. It really should go all the way until Survivor Series.

15. stthomsfinest

stthomsfinest Member

I dont think Bryan wins because they are going to milk this underdog story til there's nothing left.

Little by little I feel that others are going to finally step up and side with Bryan to go against the Shield.

When it finally does happen, rather than being fired on the spot, HHH has them fight for their jobs ala Cody Rhodes. At Survivor Series it would then be.

Randy Orton, HHH (Or a substitute like Ryback) and the Shield

vs.

Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Mark Henry

With the faces jobs being on the line if they lose.

16. So Good

So Good Member

The only brightside is that loss wasn't clean..so there's that.

I bet he said something about not being used properly...and I don't blame him.

He's the best in-ring performer they have and can't find anything for him. It's a shame and waste of talent. Hopefully he's job getting buried like he's been getting.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

"The writers were losing faith in me; wrestling fans were making fun of me. ... I was supposed to be joyful and free, but what I experienced was the opposite. I had no joy, and I felt no freedom."

18. Beavis Stiffler

Make that a War Games cage match. They should bring it back. I like the concept of this special match.

19. stthomsfinest

stthomsfinest Member

Maybe they can do that at Battleground in October, actually.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>BREAKING NEWS: Hall of Fame announcer Jim Ross (<a href="https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ">@JRsBBQ</a>) retires from <a href="https://twitter.com/WWE">@WWE</a>. Full details: <a href="http://t.co/ldCXchO9c1">http://t.co/ldCXchO9c1</a></p>&mdash; WWE (@WWE) <a href="https://twitter.com/WWE/statuses/377880532174245888">September 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Carry on.