1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The W(why)TF did Trump do this? thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Dec 8, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Meanwhile, trump's republican party appears to like the self-described "trumpier than trump" racist POS that went to prison for the deaths of 29 miners.

Polls show Blankenship ahead, sparking panic among GOP
    http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/386498-polls-show-blankenship-ahead-sparking-panic-among-gop

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

B-Bob likes this.
  3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Sorry but Trump and his cult deserve Blankenship.

Did the GOP really think that Trumps racism, and corruption/criminality would have no impact on what type of candidates they would have to live with over the next 4+ years?

I 100% expect Trump to be openly endorsing Blankenship if he wins the primaries FYI. He gives 0 sh$%s about the racism, and obviously drives it as much as anyone... he just wants the racism to toe the line enough to win elections where his conservative hypocritical base can still say to themselves.. "im not a racist... BUT".

I hope Blankenship wins, and kinda hope he beats Manchin just to let the GOP sit in a pool they shat in & allowed Trump to dump toxic waste in just to win elections.

FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  4. NewRoxFan

Special guest appearance by Senator Hatch...who shows questionable judgement for (1) tries to tell someone who he should invite to his own funeral and (2) saying trump "is a very good man". If I was Senator McCain I would tell Hatch to invite trump to his own funeral if he wants and to otherwise MYOFB...

Hatch to McCain: Invite Trump to your funeral
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/07/orrin-hatch-john-mccain-funeral-trump-invite-572681

adoo and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I also don't want Trump attending my funeral.

mdrowe00 and justtxyank like this.
  6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I get that Hatch likes Trump (I don't get WHY) but the McCain/Trump relationship is one I would just avoid talking about all together if I were him. Trump has treated McCain very poorly and McCain hasn't held back on Trump either. Don't take sides if you don't want to be righteous.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...me neither...
    ...but just in case, ask me again when I'm dead...
    ...and go with whatever answer I give you...

8. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Same here, and I've never been directly insulted by the man.

9. NewRoxFan

Another day, another blatant trump lie...

Trump incorrectly claims military pay hasn't gone up for 10 years
    http://thehill.com/policy/defense/3...laims-military-pay-hasnt-gone-up-for-10-years

10. NewRoxFan

Sanctions. Now threats to veto the farm bill? Why does trump hate the farmers so much?

11. NewRoxFan

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Another sick joke by the ******* in "chief."

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

14. NewRoxFan

No Worries likes this.
  15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Simple. He knows nothing about it, cares only for himself, and is a pathological liar. I know you already know this, NRF, but figured it was worth mentioning.

KingCheetah likes this.
  16. NewRoxFan

17. conquistador#11

^ that guy gives me the creeps. If I saw him at a starbucks without a coffee, I'd call the swat team.

B-Bob and JuanValdez like this.
  18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It could be that all the minority invitees thumbed their noses at the 'opportunity' to visit the Trump White House.

Well, that is the doctrine of his brand of Christianity. It'd have been best to have no prayer there at all -- any Christian, Jew, or Muslim saying a prayer in this context would incite somebody. But, it makes sense for Trump because the whole embassy move was to done to throw some red meat for the evangelical voter. They want Jeffress.

Deckard and justtxyank like this.
  19. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

While I agree with Mitt, the reality of Jews and Muslims being excluded from heaven is a common tenant in Christianity. The only path to Heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. It was one of the big disconnects I had with Church during my teenage years.

justtxyank likes this.
  20. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

This exactly. You can't have an evangelical preacher that is true to their faith that would say otherwise. The whole point of evangelism is that you can't get to heaven without believing that Jesus is the son of God, that he died for your sins and that he rose again and that believers need to go forth and teach all nations so that they too can be saved.