1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Texans are Freaking First Class

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by MadMax, Jul 16, 2003.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

So I got my season tickets in the mail yesterday....they came FedEx...

They were bound in a zippered black leather folder with the Texans logo visible imprinted in black on the cover. They emailed me the day before to tell me they were on the way.

I've had season tickets to the Astros and Rockets. Neither comes close in dealing with their fans. I love both of those teams, but McNair's goal is to be the BEST professional sports organization in the world. And you see that in everything they do.

Great freaking organization...and quite the contrast from the NFL franchise that previously represented this city.

2. coma

coma Contributing Member

I got an email a couple days as well. I can't wait for my tickets!

Do you have PSL seating MM? I don't, and I'm wondering if that's something for PSL owners only.

3. MadMax

No PSL seating...just plain-jane seats. That's part of my surprise..this leather folder is really nice...like nice enough for me to use in court...or at depositions. It's really nice!

4. coma

coma Contributing Member

Cool, I can't wait to get mine.
    You'll have to stop by and share a beer with us one game MM.

PS. Do you mind if I email you re: some potential business?

5. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

You need to auction off a seat or two on Clutchcity.net and have the winner donate to the tip jar......

......And of course take the winning bidder to the game ;)

Question: How hard will it be to get preseason tix like the Broncos?

6. coma

coma Contributing Member

You probably don't want to hear this, but I just gave away two seats to that game last week.

7. MadMax

no..not at all...email away!

yeah, definitely! you can meet my wife and son...my son was dancing around with the tickets yesterday around the house singing Chance's "Don't Mess with the Texans" song. :D

8. MadMax

that's actually not a bad idea at all! if a game comes up where my wife is out of town, i'll do that. no way she gives up her seat!!

(and, no...none of you are going to the game with just my wife!!!) :D

9. bamaslammer

bamaslammer Contributing Member

Wow, that is first class! Are you going to use it for something else? They definitely know how to treat their fans. Now if they could get a team on the field worthy of that organisation........If anyone can do it, it's Dom Capers.

10. drapg

drapg Member

I bought tickets for the Colts game in December over the weekend.

Plus I picked up several tickets for open practices in August.

My first experience with the Texans (besides watching them on TV from afar).

I'm pumped.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Somewhere, YoYao is shaking his fists in anger. ;)

12. MadMax

eventually i will...right now it's doing it's intended job of holding my tickets for me at home! :)

they'll eventually have a good team...talent comes and goes...but you can have a bad team and still be a classy organization.

J.D. Powers and Associates said the Texans gameday presentation was the NFL's best experience for its fans. The Texans are rightfully proud of that distinction.

13. bamaslammer

bamaslammer Contributing Member

I don't doubt it. That stadium is definitely first class, I just wish I'd have been at the opener when they beat the Cowpokes. :(

14. MadMax

as a 4th generation Houstonian and a friend of many Dallasites from college, 19-10 was one of the better nights of my life.

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Lousy Titan fan.

:D