1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Stats Don't Lie: Four indicted in death of wedding guest

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Sep 15, 2018.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Mass murders represent a much less smaller percentage. Its not a problem statistically

Our murder rate isnt about numbers. Its about self hatred as well as other internal issues we haven't begun to address because we are still making stupid ass execuses like at least we don't mass murder

deadlybulb likes this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So @Senator, you are saying we should put all black people in jail?

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

White Supremist and their familiars

[​IMG]

Rocket River

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Mass shootings are an issue no other country has on the level that we do and most mass shooters are white. These are the facts. Accept them.

If it's not about numbers then why do you keep bringing up numbers?

I didn't bring up any excuses, I just mentioned the facts, and how using these facts and tying them to race is divisive and used almost exclusively by white nationalists to push their agenda.

I keep asking you a question that is an honest question. So if it is about self hatred and other internal issues it should be reflected nationwide, right? Why isn't it?

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Because our numbers are off the charts. Because our numbers represent something wrong

You dont facts. There are less than 200 victims of mass murder

There are 4k black on black murders. If you know those facts you would not bring up that stupid ass point as if it's an equivalent problem

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You don't know the facts, there isn't 4k black on black murders...

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

Look for yourself.

And yes, compared to other countries our mass shooting numbers are also off the charts, it represents something wrong.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Mass murders aren't the problem. They are a distraction. They aren't 10% of the number of murders committed by blacks

4k > 200

And its not even 200

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yes, they are a problem because no other country has said problem. I guess shooting up schools and killing children doesn't register on your morality meter? Not a problem...I guess we will continue to have these shootings because people like you make excuses for them.

I literally just disproved this number with numbers from the FBI...I thought you cared about the facts?

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Stats don't lie...
    [​IMG]

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Mass murders are anomolies. If they aren't so what ts a distraction for you.

It has nothing to do with young black men killing at still ridiculous rates.

I was using 2013 numbers

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well, they are only anomalies because we are the only country that has to deal with them at such a frequency.

Again, you don't really care about this issue. There are many...MANY organizations that do care about the issue and people that actually try to help young black men steer away from gangs and focus on hobbies and education.

Even so, we are talking about 1% of the black male population...just the facts.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The number may be less than 1% but murder rate is still off the charts compared to other groups in industrialized nations

Its four times the rest of the country

It represents deeper underlying issues

Senator likes this.
  13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Every murder is a problem statistically. Where do you get this stuff?

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Which are what?

15. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Reported. This thread is **** and should be shutdown. Not anywhere close to d&d worthy.

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Yes but mass murders seem more prevalent than they really are because of news coverage

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

That we are socially behind

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Sounds like you have some of those self hatred issues?

Again, you are explaining an 'anomaly' that affects around 1% of the black male population and going "ALL Black people have cultural issues!"

All while claiming you care about these issues, which I know isn't true, because there are many organizations dedicated to this very issue and if your heart was really in it you'd at least know these organizations exist and wouldn't say things like "We ignore..." when the only one ignoring is you.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The problem isn't 1%. Its 4x everyone else.

Tired of you questioning my purpose
    My purpose is bringing honesty to the issues

Otber thing on 1%. If 1% of the country were murderers it wouldn't function. Our percentage is high enough

Edit: self hatred prevents you from being honest because you're worried about image

#60 pgabriel, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Senator likes this.