1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

THE Right Brain vs Left Brain test

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Invisible Fan, Oct 11, 2007.

1. cavevato

cavevato Member

Is her hair in the front or the back.........and how can you tell?

[​IMG]

2. meh

meh Contributing Member

Ahhhh..... I can't switch back. When I first saw the image, it was clearly counter-clockwise. And it made sense when I read the explanations, since I have no imagination and very logical in my thought process. But now no matter what I do, I see it going clockwise. I have no idea why I made the change, nor how to go back. And I've tried all the ideas here.

3. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Actually, you can reverse it. ;)

4. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

WHAT???

Now its going CounterClockwise... and I can't make it go back! :eek:

5. JustWannaChill

I have been trying your method for 3 hours now. Sometimes I could convince myself to change the direction but sometimes I couldn't. What's wrong with me?

6. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Here's what I do. And I've gotten really good. Close your eyes and just imagine the direction in which you want it to turn. If you are truly focused on the image and the way it should turn. It will be turning that way.

You have to be focused and convinced of that direction.

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Me too, I've tried my hardest to make it go counter clock wise...no luck.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Half of the responses in this thread sound like it's been posted by stoners.

I think the frame rate around when her kicking leg is either facing towards or away from the viewer is different than when its swinging right or left. That tricks the brain into seeing what it wants to see instead of seeing what it should see, different jerky, inconsistent images. When I see the image counter-clockwise, it looks kind of choppy to me.

I use the foot trick to see her spin clockwise, and her shadow reflection to make her spin counter clockwise. The mirror image flips the real movement?

#88 Invisible Fan, Oct 12, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  9. First Lady

First Lady Member

it's going in both directions!!

first I saw it counter clockwise and I couldn't imagine it going clockwise. then I scrolled down and scrolled back up and it was going clockwise and I couldn't figure out how I saw it counter clockwise.

whatever, that girl is tricky...I don't like her

10. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

But her silhouette looks just like you ;) ;)

(oh yaozer you smooth talker you..)

11. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

Clockwise, but if i focus I can get her to pivot back and forth like a pendulum, like she is constantly kicking me in the face you naughty girl.

I just came.

12. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

I've seen it move clockwise more than counter-clockwise, but I've seen both. I can't make it change, but sometimes it looks different than others.

13. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I think all of you have lost your minds. Seriously.

In the rotating image, why is it that sometimes her left leg is extended and sometimes her right leg is extended???? Obviously, the image changes...its NOT your brain making the switch.

Take a look at the picture...based on her breasts, it is very clear which direction she is facing and whether her left leg is out or not. Scroll down or eat an apple, then see that it is her right leg that is out. That is proof that you are getting fooled.

#93 rezdawg, Oct 12, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  14. First Lady

First Lady Member

*rolls eyes* oh please, go to bed

15. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

You really cant. The heel is the most posterior part of the leg...therefore, there is no way about reversing the image, specially when it has its shadow on the ground. You can reverse the foot/heel of the leg that is raised, but not of the one that is on the ground. Well, you could...but it would be anatomically crazy.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Same here, I think she is on drugs....I mean how can she keep spinning and not fall down?

DD

17. First Lady

First Lady Member

that silly stoner

18. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

i also see clockwise and no matter how hard I try I can't see it counter-clockwise. oh well.

19. Kyrodis

Kyrodis Contributing Member

Take a long look at the static image cavevato posted. She's either facing you with her left leg extended....or she's facing away from you with her right leg extended.

The image is not changing. If that were the case, explain to me why I'm able to change her spin direction at will.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Imagine what NewYorker Sees!

Rocket River