1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Regular Season in Your Words

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rua2006, Apr 15, 2008.

1. nycundaground

nycundaground Member

Regular Season in my own words = "22"

The streak provided me with so many reasons i love the rockets. Team Work, Selflessness, Determination, and Comradery. If we make it past the 1st round I will deem the Season a success considering what we are playing with.

2. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

When the play-offs end, and the season is over, there will be 2 lasting stories from 2007-08.

1. The NBA Champions.

2. 22 Straight!

Rockets are involved in 1 of them no matter what.

3. solid

solid Contributing Member

Exciting and fun to watch. I really enjoyed the regular season from the beginning of the streak to just recently. Yao going down and the home court Philly game were the low points. The losses to Denver and the Jazz were somewhat expected. TMac's horrid jump shooting has been a downer, now the injuries. I am not too optimistic right now. The Rockets hardly look "primed" for the playoffs, but they are so unpredictable that they could jump up and start another streak. If TMac and a few others could hit a hot shooting streak, the team might get out of the first round. The Rockets just don't seem to have what it takes for playoff basketball. Please let me be wrong.

4. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

The only thing the Rockets have going for them is the way they seem to bounce back when folks start writing them off.

Doing it in the regular season is one thing, doing it in the play-offs is the stuff legends are made of.

5. l3igballer23

l3igballer23 Contributing Member

"where priceless happens"

BB

6. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

It was amazing to see the Rockets win 22 in a row, but we may go down in history as the worst team in sports history to have an insanely long winning streak.

7. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

I remember how bad I felt after sitting in Toyota watching the Sixers game. It ranks with the worst I'd ever seen.

Seeing them pick up from that and launching into the improbable streak that followed reminded me why you never give up mid-season. Even if they don't make the second round, this was a magical season. It's been a joy to see them grow together and play good team basketball.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

"Getting closer"