1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The other games around the NBA thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by IndoRockets, Dec 19, 2008.

Tags:
  1. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

I guess its about time instead having several threads about other games, it is better to have a single thread about it.

Well to start things off, Dallas is getting buried down at the moment against the Nets. Wow, Devin Harris is really proving his worth. 26 points at halftime :eek:

2. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

He's only 10th amongst guards in the east in ASG voting. Sucks to be him.

3. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

yeah it sucks..he is really great. he is even rated below ridnour at the voting. But if the coach still can choose the players beside the top two, he'll be in the all-star team

4. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

He finished the game with 41 points and 13 assists.. wow, that put dallas to shame with that trade.

5. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

what a buzzer beater by wade!!!

6. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

damn. Devin just blew up load all over his old team! thumbsup!

7. foodworld

foodworld Member

I think everyone forgot how clutch Dwayne Wade is....however, the Lakers are playing dog defense right now.

8. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I've just got home and seen Wade make two clutch shots in a row.

9. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I feel so sorry for them and Cubes :rolleyes:

10. foodworld

foodworld Member

I think the Heat need to flip Marion for a player they can use. He's definitely lost a step, at least on offense.

11. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Does Deron Williams travel on EVERY freaking possession? His hop step when he first starts his dribble is out of control.

12. foodworld

foodworld Member

I hate to spam this thread but I have to get this off my chest. Mark Jackson is horrible--Pau Gasol as someone who's stepped up in tight situations, not only in the NBA but in the Olympics as well? We're talking about one of the biggest Finals chokejobs ever. And the Heat did not get away with a foul on that last possession: Pau Gasol just flailed his arms like a baby.

13. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Yeah, that one froze my eyes and brain for a second...he's never been clutch.

14. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

wow..the heat just beat the lakers :eek: yeah

15. Splash

Splash Member

Boris Diaw of Bobcats vs Thunder in win: 26 pts, 10 rebs, 11-13 FG, 4-4 3PT.

I thought he was only a creation of the D'Antoni system?

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The Cavs brought their "D" early against the Nugs and are giving them a whipping. Usually when this happens, they allow the other team to come back. I'm sure Denver will make a good game of this. The Cavs rarely focus an entire game. In fact, they do best when toying around most of first half then crushing the other team sometime in the 3rd quarter.

P.S: If Melo can't get it together (1/5 so far), this game is over. I hope his elbow is OK.

I confess to watching the finish of the Heat/Lakers while the Rockets were playing. Kobe had the game-tying basket go 3/4 the way down at the buzzer. The Lakers are just too infantile and immature for their own good. They had no business losing

17. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Wow Cavs crushing the Nugs.

18. foodworld

foodworld Member

I think that line was against Memphis.

The Thunder played tonight and smacked the Craptors. I can't wait to see the reaction of Raptors fans when that team returns to Toronto--and if Chris Bosh can't grow up and take the boos for his horrible stretch of games, then it would be best if they parted ways with him.

19. Splash

Splash Member

Yes, I meant Memphis. Rudy Gay had the worst +/- of -28 ROFL.

The Cavs are dismantling Denver at Pepsi Center! I am really looking forward to our game with them. Hopefully we have a nice winning streak going into that game, but the back to backs put it in doubt.

20. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

The old school Cavs warmup jackets are SWEET. I want one for x-mas. Maybe a blue and orange one would be more appropriate since that's when I was really infatuated w/ them.

...and up by 20. Easy. Denver can put up points quick though so we'll see if they can get a run or 2 going.