1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The gynocentrism is real

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BruceAndre, Aug 28, 2019.

1. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

and here in Houston no less.

The man, married just for two months to this charlatan, has to pay 96K to his wife of two months.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...ay-support-to-wife-indicted-on-bigamy-charges

And....it gets better. The woman was already married, perhaps even to two other men; and so, she is guilty of "bigamy."

And does our corrupt judicial system have anything to say about that? No, of course not.

And oh btw here is the family court judge:

upload_2019-8-28_15-46-3.png

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Appeal?

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Not enough detail in the article to be outraged. How much of the $96k is support and how much are the legal fees? Why is it quoted as a lump payment and not a monthly support amount? Per divorcenet, you can only get spousal support if you (a) have been married over 10 years and can't work, (b) have a special needs kid from the marriage, (c) are special needs yourself, or (d) are the victim of spousal abuse. Since the first 3 don't seem to apply, should I assume he's been convicted of spousal abuse and they failed to report it? If there is a conviction of bigamy later, what happens with the money?

I think you decided to assume the worst from a click-bait article.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

"During divorce proceedings she was indicted on a charge of bigamy. Athans says that means they were never married, and he's not paying. "I have done nothing illegal, except for telling the judge, no, I'm holding you accountable. You are not God." He adds the judge asked in court, why are you not doing this. (paying) "I said because I am not married to her. And you had suspicions that she was possibly married to somebody else other than me and you had the ability to say something, and you didn't."

Athan's spokesman, Wayne Dolcefino says the judge wouldn't let the sheriff's detective and Parchem's real husband testify. "This is nuts. This is like the Guinness book of judicial stupidity."

Note that all the judge cares about is transferring massive resources from the man to the philandering/bigamist woman. The judge does not care the woman has broken the law.

https://krld.radio.com/articles/news/texas-man-ordered-pay-spousal-support-bigamist-wife

5. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

One would hope.

6. JuanValdez

Can't access the second link at work.

She was indicted, not convicted. Presumption of innocence until proven guilty and all that.

Bookmark this thread and come back and say I told you so if this woman is convicted and still gets to keep the man's money.

7. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

My guess is yes, she gets to keep the money, because our society is misaligned like that.

And even if the one marriage (before) is questionable as to its status, what about the other one before that?

Which begs an even bigger question, that maybe some of you married folks out there can answer: ------ when you get legally married, ie sanctioned by the government, doesn't the government do a search to see if you are "eligible" to be married? ie, not already married? I would think so, but then, the incompetency of government knows no depths, it seems.

Other larger issues from this:

--one sees how biased the family court is
    --one sees how a lot of people, esp. men, are ignorant of how they can get financially and even criminally f******** by the system.

And, oh yeah, this Athans guy seems none too bright. But that's also part of the point. A lot of guys think that the system is there for them, will support them -- the law, the government, the court system. the church even -- and then they find out otherwise only after it's too late.

Perhaps that is the major point to be learned out of all of this.

8. Major

Major Member

Agreed. It's a lesson women, minorities, immigrants and many others learned a long time ago. Men should know it too. And men should probably learn to not dismiss it when other groups say the system is biased against them.

Maybe you should become a social justice warrior and fight for ... social justice.

9. JuanValdez

If you happen to be a family law attorney, I'll give your guess some consideration.

10. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

The Justice and court system have a lot of issues. Injustice happens often. I feel like you pointed this one specifically to try make men seem like victims (because even people in majority groups have to make themselves feel like victims nowadays), but truth is justice system reform would help just about everyone.
    Too bad current lawmakers in power don't seem to care about fixing the system.

11. dmoneybangbang

Geeze... making a thread to show how terrible you are with the ladies.

Incels gonna incel.

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

She's probably a liberal fasco-feminist.

Chance of hairy armpits: 95.999%

**EXECUTIVE ICE BULLETIN**
    Zero Tolerance- Terminate on site

Ottomaton and biff17 like this.
  13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Yeah, all that's tracking here is you wanting to stalk and kill this judge. By the way female judges posing for pictures in their office are the third sexiest women on the planet, right after female fighter pilots in full gear with their helmet off, and really young female commercial pilots if you're in an airport.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Folks, gynecomastia is real.

biff17 and Invisible Fan like this.
  16. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

No, they don't look because there is no national marriage license. It's a state license issued by the county. I don't even know if divorce papers get filed to the county the marriage took place in.

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

KingCheetah likes this.
  18. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

@LouisHTown is a Family Law attorney. He might be too busy with his Ex to respond, though.

FranchiseBlade and KingCheetah like this.
  19. biff17

biff17 Member

WTF!

How did I miss this?

20. Buck Turgidson

Athan's spokesman, Wayne Dolcefino says the judge wouldn't let the sheriff's detective and Parchem's real husband testify. "This is nuts. This is like the Guinness book of judicial stupidity."

Reliable source.