1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The eating crow re Donald Trump thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by JuanValdez, Nov 9, 2016.

1. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

not all trump supporters are racist, but all trump supporters support a racist.

2. jcf

jcf Member

Well. My post was in response to a post that labeled a significant percentage of the US population as "racist". So, my response was directed at that.

3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

A video recently surfaced of @Harrisment’s campaign to convince the people about Trump’s failures.

[​IMG]

4. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Nice one. Please no more. I’m dead.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Mr trump was and is a racist. It goes back decades. He "learned" it at his father's knee and it obviously took. Check the history of both going back decades and see how they ran their real estate business in New York. No, not all Republicans are racist. I know too many who aren't, but the sad truth is that a large proportion of the 30% or so of the electorate who are his strongest supporters would have to be blind, deaf, and dumb not to notice trump's blatant racism.

Wake up, people.

mdrowe00, DaDakota and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

A significant percentage of the population like having a system enforcing racist policies.

I doubt many along them want to do blatantly racist things themselves, unless you have the 'fed-up' types that call police when Black people are having a BBQ at a public park.

Some of the deportations have been extremely inhumane with rationalizations of "zero tolerance" and "rule of law".

With two years of Republican domination of government and no immigration reform, this is an issue they want to keep claiming as an emergency, than one to solve.

I wonder why...

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im not a Trump supporter

That being said our country isnt in worse shape cause of Cohen testimony or anything he said about Trump that Trump may have done

He paid a p*rn star to shut up. So what

How is your life worse?

No need to bump this thread

He isnt presidential. So what he isnt gonna press the button

#107 pgabriel, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

People need to accept that this day was coming. Its been coming since Reagan. Its a popularity contest. Both parties need to adjust

I started a thread comparing Reagan to Trump and plenty got upset. Policy wise they arent different i.e. Venezuela

9. Buck Turgidson

This is all totally just off-the-wall

pgabriel likes this.
  10. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I have no idea what you’re attempting to say here.