1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Biden/Ukraine Connection

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Sep 30, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It's not bogus. He openly admits in on camera. So... you didn't listen to him? Do you let Fox news do your thinking for you? I always suspected you just took your opinions from other people, but now it's confirmed.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The problem with your argument is that Biden's son was never under investigation.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

4. mick fry

mick fry Member

TheresTheDagger, IBTL and dachuda86 like this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You can't understand my argument if you never actually listen to the video and what Biden himself admits to. My argument is about that specifically so stop acting like you know what you're talking about since you've opted to keep yourself in the darkness of your own safe space.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

mick fry likes this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Again, even by Fox News and the Ukrainian gov't - Biden's son was never under investigation. How could Biden make a deal if his son wasn't under investigation? You have to use logic before posting man.

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Do you guys realize that as of yesterday Bidens poll numbers have actually gone up?

This is not a convincing conspiracy theory and in the end is only going to point to two things:

1. Trumps illegal soliciting of foreign help in the 2020 election for which he’s being impeached
    2. How Trump and his family are enriching themselves off the presidency (see Ivanka China trademarks etc)

Worlds dumbest conspiracy theory. At least create something that doesn’t end up coming right back to highlighting everything corrupt about Trump.

adoo likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He was on the board of directors for the company so yes he was under the microscope. All of the company was. Are you seriously going to try that slight of hand?

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

A boost because of people doubling down on the impeachment stuff. Time will tell but I think it's a temporary boost related to the news cycle.

12. mick fry

mick fry Member

It aint like that homie, I’m standing up for you and you don’t even know it but that’s cool.

IBTL likes this.
  13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I just want to let you know that when the bullets start flying we'll all be behind you.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Civil war mentions are fear mongering BS. I disapprove of Trump reposting it. Very bad in taste.

15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Is this referring to how Biden relates the story about how he gave Ukraine the ultimatum that this prosecutor must be fired or the US would pull the offer of loan guarantees? If so, there's still more dots that need connecting after that.

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

*I didn't read much of this thread*

I understand the stuff that Trump is talking about is bogus and the means that he tried to get this dirt is an illegal impeachable offense, but the 50 racks Hunter Biden was getting from a Ukraine gas company, when he had no knowledge of the business while Biden was VP, is the (soft) corruption I'm talking about and what is getting swept under the rug.

It isn't a conspiracy that Hunter Biden was using his father's position to get cash. It doesn't matter that Trump is corrupt, because the republican electorate does not care. Dems need to say ALL corruption is bad AND BE HONEST because it will depress the Democrat vote. Democrat voters care more than republicans. A less than enthusiastic liberal base is all Trump (republicans) need to win again.

And now Pelosi, who people think is some kind of political genius, is trying to focus impeachment on just this Ukraine stuff despite all the other things they can impeach Trump with.. smh. Democrats are going to bungle this.. You just know it.

Bernie needs to be the nominee he has no dirt (yet).

#56 DreamShook, Oct 1, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    dachuda86 likes this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Hey a well thought out post in here on the topic! What? It exists?

Yeah not reading the thread was probably your best move. It's just personal insults mostly.

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This is how I know you don't read posts. You just skim. I have explicitly multiple times have called Hunter Biden is a frat bro benefiting from rampant nepotism.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

How is Warren corrupt? Kyle Kulinski is almost Jimmy Dore levels of lunatic who if a candidate strays 1% from his ideology, he immediately trashes them as "corrupt establishment".

And I have a feeling he does it because he knows he will generate more views.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Well, I can tell you didn't watch the video. Warren isn't corrupt (she does play the game though) it's how she answered a question pertaining to Hunter Biden that was problematic. And Kulinski is not a Jimmy Dore lunatic liberal. He just presents the facts.

Kulinki was a co-founder of the Justice Dems by the way. People from The Squad: AOC, Ayanna Pressley, Omar, Rashida and reps like Jayapal, the one's making a difference in congress are Justice Democrats.