1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The absurd unholy alliance between woke leftists and Islamists

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Nov 26, 2023.

1. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Many strange things begin to make sense when one understands that God and Satan are real, such as the insane alliance between LGBT and Islam. You see, both have been blinded by Satan and his demons to follow him instead of God.

2 Corinthians 4:4
    ...the god of this age (Satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

You know why Christianity is a "faith based religion". Because it relies on faith not facts. Pick a contradiction, any contradiction and it will be found in the Bible. Keep on spouting your faith. That's fine, but don't treat it as fact.

3. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Fair enough.

If not Satanic influence, what do you believe compels much of the LGBT community to support Hamas?

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

There are plenty of gay people (I assume the majority in the West) who do NOT support Hamas.

My explanation for the absurd overlap here is that children of leftists in the West, and young people in general who had to go through a leftist-infested education system have been taught to view everything through a very simplified lens of a hierarchy of victimhood.

To feel virtuous themselves (when in reality they are not, like most people), leftists look for "victims" they can purport to side with. They derive self-esteem from telling themselves they are better than the mean conservatives.

I found this on the internet, not my work, and I don't agree with it down to the last detail, but directionally.

Essentially, the wokes want to feel "better than you".

upload_2024-4-22_12-57-38.png

And they feel better by saying if you don't protect their chosen victims that you are an evil oppressor.

Since Jews in the Western world are on average more financially successful people than certain others, they become an object of envy and hate. They must have "gotten there through oppression".

Same for white people. Men more so than women, because women have a higher place in the hierarchy of victimhood than men.

In the mind of leftists, Muslims are seen as victims, even when the reality is that Islam is an ideology that is responsible for more violence and murders and intolerance than any other ideology this century.

Transgender people are also seen as victims.

So both these groups are really high on the victimhood totem pole for leftists, and anyone who doesn't agree with anything a Muslim or transgender person does is automatically suspected to be a bigot, oppressor and Nazi, from the viewpoint of a leftist. And once you are a victim, you can almost not do wrong in the eyes of the leftist.

Below is a simplified view of leftists' hierarchy of victimhood. I would argue that "non-citizen" is way too high on that list because for instance I wouldn't be viewed as more of a victim that needs to be protected than anyone on that list. Maybe they mean "illegal immigrant".

[​IMG]

TL;DR:

I don't think the leftists' love for Muslims and LGBT has anything to do with "satanic influence", it has more to do with the influence of cultural marxism in education.

The fact that the no. 1 victims largely hate and sometimes kill the no. 2 victims doesn't even matter. The no. 2 victims will still support the no. 1 victims (from afar, of course), because they don't really think. See: "Queers for Palestine".

More DEI leads to more of this madness.

5. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Not in dispute.

6. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Ephesians 6:12
    For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

7. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Yea, why shouldn't leftist "my body my choice" women not love Islam?

Salvy and AroundTheWorld like this.
  8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You are right, it's totally illogical. The same leftists fought the Catholic church and Christians for "being too conservative", and then they align themselves with an ideology that is much more repressive than even the most conservative Christian evangelists.

Salvy and K9Texan like this.
  9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The left is anti-semitic.

Common sense conservatives are not.

K9Texan likes this.
  11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I'll add to this.

The problem are the @SamFisher, @B-Bob, @FranchiseBlade blade types. The ones who either full of hate, like @SamFisher, support the pro-Hamas hate marchers, or, like @B-Bob, whom I used to respect, do not speak up but say "Preach" to the hate post of a @SamFisher.

K9Texan likes this.
  12. Nook

Nook Member

Assuming this is real - this person is a ****ing moron.

Having said that - I know a LOT of Muslims that are now atheist.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

It's spiritual.

Nook likes this.
  14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

15. Salvy

Salvy Member

16. Nook

Nook Member

Good for him.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Can't blame him.

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Can woke people go to hell?

they really don’t have a soul , you need one of those first

19. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

I hope the Jews are finally waking up and realizing that the left is not their friends and stopped supporting and voting for the Dems who have people in their camp calling for the destruction of Israel. I’d kind of doubt it though, I don’t know what is the last straw?

K9Texan and AroundTheWorld like this.
  20. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Before Alec punches that woman’s camera, he should have said “FREE THIS”.

AroundTheWorld likes this.