1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans release Matt Kalil

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Sep 1, 2019.

1. CrazyJoeDavola

Even Khalil didn't believe O'Brien when he said he was going to start Week 1.

sammy likes this.
  2. Nimo

Nimo Member

Is there a running joke that so many are misspelling his last name? Kalil vs Khalil (Mack) would be disastrous.

#22 Nimo, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  3. CrazyJoeDavola

Freudian wishful thinking on my part.

4. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Just stop loving them. It’s easier this way.

vince and SWTsig like this.
  5. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

What has this franchise ever done to warrant any sort of emotional connection to them that would lead someone to “loving” them?

They’re an ongoing joke that routinely sh!ts on their fanbase. I recommend you treat them w the same regard that they treat you - mockingly.

6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

So, if they have a GREAT season.....I want you to NEVER post or root for them. The bandwagon will be closed for you and other like you. Agreed?

7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Honestly we have some good players that u can root for. But honestly the front office, organization and coaching staff makes me sick. U wasted one season of getting sht on to grab Clowney, then fast forward to now, to trade him for rando scraps? U also have to fork over money to trade an All-pro Coupled with the fact that the pick u got from the trade might not even b given.

I thought the trade to get rid of Shtweiler couldn't b beat, but this franchise proves me wrong.

8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Tru fans don't blindly eat all up all the sht this organization has been dishing out. The mishandling of Clowney was just flat out stupid.

Who gives up an All-pro player for a conditional third round pick + two rando dudes? We even had to paying the Seahawks to take Clowney!!! It's fine if u like to believe the most positive outcome we will have this season, but don't b acting all elitist tru fan bs for those who are on the other side of the spectrum.

Fans can b critical also.

vince and macho GRANDE like this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Bill O'Brien on Matt Kalil: 'Did everything we asked him to do. He was a good pro. We wish him the best. We made some moves, felt like that decision was in the best interest of the team.'

10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

There is critical, and then there is CONSTANT b****ing and whining. Just find you a new team. You will be happier.

Bandwagon will be closed.

11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Constant btching and whining? These trade just happened like yesterday. If u can constantly praise and eat up all the sht texans do, why are u judging fans on the other spectrum talking about sht that just happened?

12. alethios

alethios Member

This is a cheap carnival ride that for some reason I keep getting back on, if for nothing else, to see what happens next.

red5rocket likes this.
  13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

BoB is a clown. He kept going on and on about how Kalil was the starting LT and now he doesn't even make the damn team.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I guess he was a bad teammate. :rolleyes: