1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Jones signs with the Warriors

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Harden's beard, Dec 13, 2017.

1. hvic

hvic Member

the missing puzzle piece to make their back to back run

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I believe this thread is about a stacked 15 man rotation GSW adding a player right?

3. marky :)

marky :) Member

Wtf does that have to do with my comment lol. Are you confused or something?

MVP4THREE likes this.
  4. vlaurelio

thanks for the answer

but it seems like the leagues top 6 teams have 4-5 guards averaging at least 10 minutes a night

shouldn't we have at least another guard who can play 5-10 non garbage minutes or not wait till cp3 or gordon get injured?

or maybe its on MDA for not trustin weber, williams, or jackson enough

5. vlaurelio

are you confused with my question? its not that difficult

and you simply not reply as well if you don't have an answer

6. marky :)

Your question is based off of your wrong assumptions about my response. I have pointed out twice now that I'm talking about your comment about Morey being lazy/complacent. So your question to me is irrelevant because it is based off of something I don't care about in this thread.

Judging by your comments in this thread and your "3 Man Rotation" thread, I think you should step away from the keyboard for a couple days and take a chill pill. Go take a walk or go visit some friends.

7. vlaurelio

so your totally fine with the Garbage Mamba being our 4th guard and insurance if Cp3 and Ego goes down

cool!

8. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

my problem with him was he was a ball stopper. always passing up easy shots to a team mate so he can try to take the shot...

9. marky :)

Lol you're either trolling or completely r****ded. I'm leaning towards the latter.

10. vlaurelio

do you think its a r****ded question?

I'm sure anyone who can't answer a simple yes or no question is simply r****ded

11. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Will T-Jones ride the warriors bench in the finals and get a ring?

Will @Bobbythegreat ever recover??

vlaurelio likes this.
  12. marky :)

Try following along.

1. My comment was about you saying Morey is lazy/complacent.
    2. You assumed somehow that I think we don't need more rotation players to help with minutes.
    3. You still don't understand that your question to me is based off something I never said.
    4. Just because another team signs XYZ doesn't mean Morey or any other GM is sitting on their asses doing nothing.
    5. It's a thread about mother****ing T_ones and you're talking like they signed a player that vastly improves their team.
    6. Yes, you're definitely r****ded.

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This smells like the Warriors doing an agent a favor. Demarcus Cousins is also a client of ISE Sports. :eek:

14. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

We have nothing to trade, and what little salary space we have is better saved for a deadline buyout.

If Gordon gets injured, we play Moute, Ariza, Tucker and Ryno a some more minutes, if CP3 or Harden go down, we do what we did for the first 15 games, we're still good enough to be the 2nd or 3rd best team in the conference during those games, if both go down, we're screwed no matter what.

15. bawanyh

bawanyh Member

@vlaurelio Bro you have a point and I agree with you but I am also thinking at the same time that should we blame morey for MDA having only 9-10 player rotation and not giving PT to other players that we have on the roster?

#35 bawanyh, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  16. BackdoorHarden

The homeless community is going to protest this signing!! Time for a restraining order by Bob the Hobo.

This guy has anger management problem. Stomping on a guy sleep and then doing a Latrell Sprewell by trying to choke his coach in China.

Dude got kicked out in China! He should sign up with Big Baller

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. BackdoorHarden

Yea, only GSW can afford to sit 2 ALL NBA players and still win. They are the only team in the league and probably one of the greatest team in history.

We can't compare our side to one of the greatest roster ever.

Guess what? We have a better record than the greatest roster ever, this despite CP3 missing most of the season

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. vlaurelio

fair enough

I just feel like with how good were playing right now offensively and defensively only injury and fatigue can disrupt it and having a deeper bench and/or a coach willing to utiliza deep bench is important to minimize fatigue and injury

other people talk about midrange and harden/cp3 running around without the ball but I'm convinced its avoiding injury and fatigue especially for an old 3 pt and layups team

agree

hope MDA can expand his rotation try to be like Kerr, Pops, even Stevens and try to trust and develop two or three of Black, Jackson, Williams, Weber

thats basically whats differentating him to those two

and if those 4 are hopeless, Morey tries to find someone else

#38 vlaurelio, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    bawanyh likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Recent dynasty aside (LA and Bulls) nobody not the Spurs could string together a 3 peat or 4 peat.

Not unless you have the greatest player of Alltime or 2 HOFers that can dominate 2 decades.

It's hard enough to repeat your championship. Or you have Olajuwon arguably best player with Jordan.

20. bawanyh

bawanyh Member

Exactly my point injuries also concerns me. If MDA expands its rotation of players then he really will know which player is capable of what and how he can utilize them and if that fail then he can tell morey to get him some other players

vlaurelio likes this.