1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tell them about Mo, the Cat!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ZRB, Feb 23, 2001.

Tags:
  1. nyrocket

nyrocket Member

This is exactly how I find myself feeling after every win recently. All the guys doing what they have to do to get it done. Highlight reel stuff, little things, whatever it takes.

------------------

2. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

In an interview the other day, Francis said that he felt that Mo was a 3 playing at the 5 position. I think Francis expects Mo to move to the 3, and still pursue Webber.

If Mo likes that idea, then he'd love to get Webber, because that would make them a better team, able to go towards championships the next few years. He wouldn't feel threatened at all for us pursuing Webber.

------------------
    the more I know, the more I know I don't know...

3. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Mo would have problems guarding 3's.

------------------
    When we tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new. This restless craving in the souls of men spurs them to climb, and to seek the mountain view.
    -- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

No problem... you just reminded me of somebody else for a second... ahem. Sorry about your computer. Carry on.

------------------
    "Ive seen more class at a Pig Humpin Contest ." -- moestavern19 makes headlines again, and in the process leaves little doubt as to what Saturday nights in his hometown of Lompoc, California are like.

5. wrath_of_khan

wrath_of_khan Contributing Member

Anyone else think that all the talk recently of the Rockets' interest in Webber might have something to do with Mo's motivation? There's no way that Mo didn't catch word of Franchise saying that he was calling Webber "every day." And I'm sure Falk caught wind of it as well.

------------------

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I have been a been a bit impatient on getting Mo involved.

I think he is really starting to fit in, and is just as I predicted, in my thread in July, as someone so nicely brought back.

GO JAZZ !

DaDakota

------------------
    If Mankind evolved from monkeys and apes, then why are there still monkeys and apes?

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think the difference in Mo is the
    INSIDE GAME

HE is posting up
    HE is BODYING to the whole
    it just gives him MOre options
    and us MOre threats

Rocket River

------------------