1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ted Cruz Sex Scandal

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Mar 25, 2016.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I told ya'll he was dangerously sexy.
    _____

Ted Cruz Sex Scandal Story Just the Latest Bombshell in a Bizarre Campaign

The Republican presidential primary campaign, which has at times devolved into schoolyard taunts and nasty insults, has been rocked by an alleged sex scandal involving Texas Sen. Ted Cruz: The National Enquirer reports the candidate has had a series of extramarital affairs involving five different women.

At a campaign appearance in Wisconsin Friday, Cruz rejected the allegations as "garbage,," slammed the Enquirer for publishing them and pointed the finger at GOP front-runner Donald Trump as the source, further escalating their increasingly personal feud.

"I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week's issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it," Trump said in a statement posted on his Facebook page. "Likewise, I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer and unlike Lyin' Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence. Ted Cruz's problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin' Ted Cruz."

The bombshell report, published in the magazine's March 25th issue, includes pixelated photos of the women allegedly involved with the first-term senator, but doesn't give their names.

However, several reports in online journals and on Twitter -- where the hashtag #CruzSexScandal is trending worldwide -- identify one of the women as Katrina Pierson, a former Cruz aide and tea party congressional candidate who now works for GOP front-runner Donald Trump.

"I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week's issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it," Trump said in a statement posted on his Facebook page. "Likewise, I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer and unlike Lyin' Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence. Ted Cruz's problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin' Ted Cruz."

The bombshell report, published in the magazine's March 25th issue, includes pixelated photos of the women allegedly involved with the first-term senator, but doesn't give their names.

However, several reports in online journals and on Twitter -- where the hashtag #CruzSexScandal is trending worldwide -- identify one of the women as Katrina Pierson, a former Cruz aide and tea party congressional candidate who now works for GOP front-runner Donald Trump.

full article

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

#Cubansexcrisis

3. KingCheetah

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Oh. my.

But seriously, how has anyone not found this stuff on Donald? Does he pay them off really well?

5. edwardc

edwardc Member

This is just crazy .

6. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

No.

We would expect something like this from Donald, but not from a prig.

7. Nook

Nook Member

It isn't a big deal with Trump....he doesn't hold himself out as a religious family man. Trump has been married three times to immigrant, hand picked women, and values physical beauty in women. People would be disapointed if Trump didn't have mistresses.

Let's see what comes out... If one of the women Cruz porked was indeed a prostitute, then it could get really ugly. At a minimum it will strain the relationship between Cruz and his wife and may distract him.

I don't want to EVER hear a Republican criticize a Democrat Presidential candidate as being "unpresidential" again.... The Republican candidates have zero class or dignity at all. I am half expecting Trump to pull his dick out in California to cement his alpha bonafides to uncertain voters.

8. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

Trump isn't pretending to be the second son of God.

9. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I'm shocked they're women. There has to be a couple of twinks in the mix. At the very least a pre op trans MTF.

10. KingCheetah

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Give Trump credit, he knows how to use the media and he's got excellent timing. He's probably been sitting on bombs for every candidate and now was a good time to drop this one.

13. NewRoxFan

14. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

ok, No Trump or Cruz fan here..but when did the National Enquirer become a reliable news source?

15. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They did break the John Edwards story.

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

^Yeah, this may boost his numbers after showing contrition to everyone and his wife (There Will Be Blood-esque moment) and a closer commitment to Jesus.

Evangelicals are thirsty for a political answer...

17. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

Is it legal to bet on the presidential election? I am seriously thinking about putting $50k on Hillary winning the whole thing and netting a $20k profit on it. And when would the last day be for me to be able to bet and what website should I use?

I seriously see no way of any GOP candidate winning or Bernie winning. FYI - I am not rooting for Hillary.

18. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Tough to believe the story.....and I'm no fan of Ted Cruz at all (let alone Donald Trump).

Sometimes you have to wonder about some of these talking heads that CNN employs who each back one candidate or another, how much of their own bull***t they believe.

Amanda Carpenter as a Cruz supporter isn't as horrific as the 30-ish blonde (of course) wearing the cross on a necklace who somehow manages to spout the most horrificly stupid pro-Trumpisms (I forget her name, it doesn't matter). I always assumed these people (men and women) were just bucking for jobs in the administration should their candidates win it all. Doesn't mean they're f***ing the candidate....uh, especially the dudes.

If Ted were actually guilty of these things (and again, I'm not quite buying it yet), what an unbelievable hypocrite. If he's innocent, what effective scumbaggery on the part of his opponents.

19. NewRoxFan

Depends on what dirt Trump has on Hillary. You may want to bet the long shot (ie. Biden steps in and gets elected)...

20. KingCheetah

Well it's not but...

It is a story some are now calling “everything or nothing” – a political hot mess whispered of for weeks and just yesterday pushed into the somewhat mainstream via a tawdry National Enquirer expose by the same award-winning journalist who broke similar revelations like the John Edwards sex scandal that effectively ended Mr. Edwards’ political career in 2008.

link