1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TEBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by TheGreat, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

Exactly.

Did anyone catch the commentators taking offense to anyone doubting him? Then go on to make excuses for his play? Any other player they make no mention of. I can't remember ever seeing anything like that. It was like they were upset with people for not drooling over this kid. That is why I can't stand hearing about the kid. Even Peyton doesn't get as much press and he's actually a great player.

1 person likes this.
  2. conquistador#11

good news for tebow is that Norv will remain the coach in SD and the Raiders will be the Raiders. It was one of the nice stories of this entire season, now get tebow out of my tv.

3. kyle_R

kyle_R Member

Tebow wasn't someone i gave a care about. Until tonight, watching his post game press interview, the guy seems like a genuine really nice guy. Very grateful for the opportunity and giving the Pats all the credit, I like him now.

4. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

That's great. Just remember to talk about him every chance you get. Plus its even easier because he's the only good guy in the league. ;)

5. Chiron

Chiron Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WlraGR85fF4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. LastBasket

LastBasket Member

People's reason to root against Tebow is ridiculous.

If you don't like media covering Tebow ,don't watch, no one force you to watch it? The remote is in your hand.

Its Tebow fault, that is he is consistently being cover and talk about?

So what if he is consistently being shown on T.V, if you don't care look the other way, why does it brother you so much?

7. Raven

Raven Member

The media went overboard, just like with Danika, except Tebow seems somewhat embarrassed by it, which is refreshing. I don't blame him for being likeable and popular, but he's got to reinvent his game, because the dude has run out of luck.

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

10. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Where's your hero at?

You didn't pray hard enough for a W Tebow. That's what you get.

11. msn

msn Member

&uparrow;&uparrow; stupid post. who said he prays for a win?

why do people get so offended by faith? grow a pair, already.

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Because he's not a very good quarterback. The reason he gets the coverage is because of his religious angle, not because he's an exceptional player.

13. TheresTheDagger

Wrong. The reason he gets the coverage is because people watch. Thats the ONLY reason they cover any story in sports....popularity with the fans = ratings.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Hey smart guy, why do people watch?

15. YallMean

YallMean Member

God spoke again today?
    Why god loves Brady so much? Tom pretty face Brady has 3 rings already and a supermodel gf to bang. :rolleyes:

16. torque

torque Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well, the run of the strangest sports sensation in a while has come to an anticlimactic end. I, for one, am grateful that this Year of Tebow happened, if only because of how very weird it was. Tebow fascinated an entire country, and who doesn't have a strong opinion about him, one way or another?

Honestly, I wish he'd retire now, because I don't think he's ever going to have a run like this again, and that would be a shame.

17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

more like tebOWNED

18. likestohypeguy

(doesn't like how often Tebow appears on TV, doesn't care about Tebow)
    (finds Tebow thread on the internet, posts about Tebow)

19. Shaud

Shaud Member

Tebow isn't a very good QB but he also doesn't have very good receivers either. Probably will be tough to get a good WR there unless they do it through the draft.

As for the media hype on Tebow, there are way more critics in the media than there is guys supporting. Outside of Skip Bayless I can't name one reporter that is flat out in love with his style of play at QB.

20. Shaud

Shaud Member

The Tebow religious thing might be the most overblown thing in sports history and it definitely isn't the reason why he gets so much coverage.

He gets a lot of coverage because his stats are terrible yet he found a way to help a bad team get in the playoffs and then knock off the team with the number 1 defense.

The only people who keep bringing up his religious ways are the ones who hate him because of his religious ways.