1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teams impressed by McGahee's improvement

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by codell, Apr 22, 2003.

1. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I believe he re-upped through 2005.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Hopefully (for Buffalo) it is a cap friendly deal. I have a feeling he will be traded or be a June 1 roster bonus cut in 2004.

3. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

This McGahee's recorvery brings me to this - the medical doctors and scientists who do these wonderful jobs and discover new ways to speedy recorvery need to be recognized in the ESPYs. At least they are "part" of the "sports team".

Anyway, I want to use this opportunity to send my props and best wishes to Mcgahee. It is our tradition in this society to root for the under dog. See his overcome all these odds and negative predictions warms and gives me hope that YOU CAN do it as long as you put your mind and positive energy into it........and of course by the grace of God.

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He certainly thinks so, and is not afraid to tell you that he is:

link

I would like to flush that guy down the toilet forever. Did you see him sticking his ugly mug into the ESPN camera frame when Willlis got drafted, with his oh-so-played out Pat Riley slick back hairstyle? That's a toolbox who has watched Wall Street too many times.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Anyone see his bicep twitching when we was on camera. Sweet. But you have to give that agent all the credit. Everyone else who was injured fell. His stock kept rising. Amazing.