1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's the second half of the Lakers-Nuggets Game 5 -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Talk about Official] The Four Horsemen vs the Zombie Apocalyspe

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by heypartner, Nov 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

[Official] The Four Horsemen vs the Zombie Apocalyspe

crap I was in the wrong Forum to warn you all...(the Other Sports)....no wonder only one person responded...this is serious, man.

Destroy Oklahoma...3 0Ts vs some city. We didn't want to do that, but we had to.

You do all know that you are rooting for institutions who will only call the National Guard when they are inevitably overrun. This is serious times.

This is 2012

The Four Horsemen have awakened

So it is written...so we shall follow

#1 heypartner, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  2. CCorn

CCorn Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

Somebody got into the

[​IMG]

Dude does live in Colorado.

1 person likes this.
  4. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I thought this was gonna be a Ric Flair vs Dusty Rhodes thread. I disappoint.

1 person likes this.
  5. heypartner

9-0

The Four Horsemen vs the Apocalypse

2012 is calling

6. heypartner

And so it continues. A&M slaughters the South to help the Four Horseman defeat the 2012 Apocalypse, and save us all.

7. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Unfortunately, if we win out, we'll likely be left out of the NCG because we lost to Florida St. last year. I hate pre-season rankings.

8. heypartner

Has anyone else noticed that Baylor's colors are Green and Gold just like the Irish?

9. heypartner

At the Notre Dame game today with my nephew who is a Senior there. A 20 hour drive from Boulder. Perfect seats on the 30 yard line. Perfect weather.

I just want to point out that The Four Horsemen are now in stride and so the Zombies can't even score 1 bite. They will save us. I have witnessed it with my own eyes, today. I am fully convinced.

So it is written,,,,so it shall be done

[​IMG]

I'm now watching Baylor and Stanford on dual TVs with 20 Notre Dame students. Oh, and yes, some are pretty hot. Pictures anyone?

#9 heypartner, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  10. heypartner

Down goes all the dead.

The Four Horsemen Remain Undefeated as it was told.

Ok, apparently we are going Streaking now on Notre Dame Ave to South Bend St (yes, that is a real intersection). Pictures later

11. heypartner

After Texas A&M and Baylor destroy Undefeated teams, and you look at these Notre Dame, Senior Day photos of my nephew and his friends today while watching Baylor (I'm in South Bend right now and took these photos)...y'all have to enjoy their pleasure. Go TEXAS...thank you very much.

Senior Day at Notre Dame after the game watching Baylor and Stanford

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. Beavis Stiffler

Two more weeks remaining and it's more likely going to be ND vs. SEC for the National Championship.

1 person likes this.
  13. moonsh0t

moonsh0t Member

Here come the Irish.... of NOTRE DAME!!!!!!

14. heypartner

My nephew, who is a Senior at Notre Dame, just text'd me to say he won tickets to the ND/Alabama game. Can't imagine a funner time he's having as a senior there. Now if I can just get tickets.

15. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

They should come down in value substantially after Christmas. See you in Miami!

1 person likes this.
  16. heypartner

My nephew above is in Miami right now.

It is happening! I am from a family of 8 kids...Notre Dame kids...one of us was going to have a son who we would all talk into going to Notre Dame (I actually talked him into turning down Rice)...and that son was going to bring Notre Dame an undefeated season.

The Four Horsemen are in Miami....

17. moonsh0t

moonsh0t Member

Today's the day.

Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan(Nick Saban), the deceiver of the whole world — he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels(SEC Football) were thrown down with him.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. heypartner

Today is the day!!!

Are you here?

1 person likes this.
  19. heypartner

20. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

My daughter is a cheerleader that does halftime shows at the bowl games in FL every year. Most are not sold out bowl games like Outback, etc so getting tickets hasn't been a problem.

This year it's tonight's game. There are about 60 girls there for a 4 minutes halftime show. I tried to get tickets but for the cheapest I could find was before the team announcement at $800 a piece. The seats are so "good" that I could watch the game AND keep an eye on my rental car because they were litterally last row in the upper bowl...corner. The wife just changed jobs so she couldn't go so I just decided to pass.

Well they flew down Friday and have been staying at the same resort as the ND team. Me? I will be home watching for the outside chance that I will catch a 1 sec shot 300' away of my baby girl in the background as they talk about the 1st half.

For anyone at the game, she'll be on the far right table (if you are facing the group) doing a scorpion and then later doing a series of back handsprings followed by a layout.