1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Swinging - aka seeing your wife get plowed - Your thoughts?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by IBTL, Jun 1, 2012.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry if discussed before but I want to talk about swinging since I think it's a funny topic.

Call me jealous but the idea of some rando going to town on my girl right in front of me is not my cup of tea.

What are your thoughts? Run any trains? Know about these crazy klubs?

I see lots of grannies it seems ,and its weird you get the baytown stinkadena country folks that like to do this stuff. interesting.

Apparently there is a deal at the hilton at hobby next week, and there is some kind of swingers ball. My friend was telling me about it since I like to hear his swinger stories.

csb- My good friend started out meeting sluts from craigslist and other places. He got his wife new t*** and got her to go to this swingerss club called the cave. It's in houston somewhere. Apparently she was quite happy to show the new t*** to the crowd at this place.

When he got to the club he was sending me texts telling me he was getting bjs from multiple chicks, and he started sending me pics. They were of this chick and she had a decent body and nice boobs. They didn't show her face.
    Finally he accidentally sent one that include a portion of her face. I was like 'dude that looks like the chick -i love you hunny bunny from pulp fiction.'

he was like 'yeah she does dude!! I thought I recognized her !'

so it could have been hunny bunny same chick, or just her twin that runs trains at swingers joints. who knows but yuck.

my friend gets more involved and ends up where they have this redneck couple from crosby tx ,or cut and shoot or somewhere in the outliers.. and they are there getting down and dirty. He's sending me pics of his wife getting plowed etc. Great stuff.

Anyway later I am talking to him, and he tells me that he was banging the country chick from crosby and he is hitting it tough.. and he looks over and in the heat of moment his wife is chowing down on the guys ass. Like straight up ass eating. toss salad. I couldn't believe that she would be eating some rando rednecks ass, but I also couldnt believe he was telling me. I didn't know what to say. I mean I dont know about you, but I have never had my ass eaten nor have I eaten ass.

To think I would look over and see my wife doing that is on a whole other level altogether. So yeah I guess this thread also begs the question of ass eating and yay or nay. I'm not going to include a poll and if you read this far sorry if you don't like hearing about ass eating or swinging. I am just the messenger to your closed world and consider all this pretty funny and fitting for this bbs.

stuff to talk about etc.

2 people like this.
  2. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

in before the lock

3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I've been to swingers clubs, much better than regular clubs. t*** everywhere.

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I have a buddy who was in the swinger scene in Houston...would tell me some wild crap about chicks doing blow off his junk and tag teaming a guy's wife. He eventually got his girlfriend into it too. He offered to get me into the scene but I'm married, happily.

Not my cup of tea, really. I never had that 'two chicks' fantasy. Seems like a lot of work to keep multiple people happy.

5. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

btw what world do you live in where you send pics of your wife having sex with a random guy to your friends???

6. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

I was born without the jealousy gene.....so it doesn't bother me to see my girlfriends with another dude, if I am extended the same courtesy with other women...but I tend to date "monogamy uber alles" chicks...so it rarely comes into play.

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Heck NO. :eek: It will only bring you problems.

Major: do you believe that two wrongs make a right? :confused:
    Lazy ass. :p

8. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Disgusting, could not even fathom the thought without wanting to punch someone in their face. Another reason why I hate people.

1 person likes this.
  9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

he lives in a world called pearland.

yeah the wife doesn't know he sent the pics but still weird. He sends them almost like proud like ' yeah that's my girl getting stuffed'

10. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

To think I would look over and see my wife doing that is on a whole other level.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think after something like that . . ..
    I would be very suspicious of eating anything not prepackaged at his house.
    I would not be able to look at his wife the same again.

So . . . Is his wife pretty? Did he 'offer' her to you?
    Since we being explicit!

These stories are usually interesting. . .but don't entice me to be an participant.

Rocket River

12. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I've known a few swingers.

I'm too egocentric to share or engage in it.

13. Ashes

Ashes Member

Yeah, no.

14. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I get annoyed when Im at a restaurant with my gf and guys walk by and tell her she's pretty...so yeah, I wouldnt be too thrilled about watching my girl go down on a random guy 5 ft away from me.

I like hearing stories though. ;) There is a reality show on Playboy TV called Swing (I think thats the name)...its pretty funny sometimes.

15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

if it were just some girl i was dating at the time...eh, whatever.

If it were my wife...no way.

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Howdy Nomar....

IBTL likes this.
  17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

haha thanks for the laugh!

shes not bad. She has some fakes that look good against her thin body. Her face is probably a 6 or 7. She gets lots of attention at those places since she is early 30's. I think she likes that. The fact that she will eat ass is crazy to me and I haven't seen her since he told me. Funny part is she is a real clean freak. She is always cleaning and super anal (pun intended) about how clean.

He didn't offer to let me in but I am sure it's on the table. If you offer your girl he will let you in as well.

18. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

I couldn't stop laughing after the first sentence.
    "Sorry if discussed before but I want to talk about.....farm animals, butt hole pleasures, the Battle of Manassas or the Chilean economy..... since I think it's a funny topic."

I wish someone could find the last time or maybe the only time "swinging" was hangout topic.

19. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

best thread ever

20. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

lol at sad dudes using their wives as trade bait to hit skank.