1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Kerr has a burner account

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmactoyao, Feb 1, 2018.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

Steve Kerr is a b****, as are the Warriors, as is Leslie Alexander, as is Ryan Anderson.

D-rock and rocketman84 like this.
  2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

ya'll need to stop talking about harden and trying to figure out if it's a travel or not. this thread is about a fake nice guy twat nba coach getting exposed and then trying to cover it up. this thread is about a guy who has handed a championship roster built by another coach and won a title setting illegal screens. this thread is about the coach who misses damn near the entire season and his team be breaking winning records. this thread is about a smug pos who pretends to be all class but is all trash. this thread is about the do as i say not as i do coach that got punched in the face by mj.

i swear if i see another post about harden or trying to video analyze his step back i'm coming after your ass.

lw17, jelanit, Vin2k2 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Hate Kerr's smugness and his acting like he's God's gift to the nba. The Warriors would be where they are without him. We saw that when Walton took over and they didn't miss a beat.

D-rock, lw17, Sajan and 4 others like this.
  4. Rocketsfan3422

Ill trade Hardens so called traveling step back threes for moving screens anyday

5. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

It's still not a travel...32 months later:

D-rock and lw17 like this.
  6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I suspect Steve is a ballscientist

Rocket River

D-rock, Daddy Long Legs and J.R. like this.
  7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Just to be clear: the topic isn’t about Harden or traveling. The topic is about Kerr’s burnet account and deleting his tweet.

You seem to be taking Kerr’s obvious bait. This is about a wuss coach trolling with a burner account.

amirite @ipaman

D-rock, lw17 and ipaman like this.
  8. yaoming13

yaoming13 Member

This looks like a case of him accidentally replying to the wrong thread (the comment is pretty vague and doesn't seem to be specific to that Harden stepback) or he replied to a DM someone sent him and accidentally replied to @NBA instead. Still bad, but I don't think he was intentionally trying to make a public statement.

And FWIW, that move is definitely not a travel.

#128 yaoming13, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

they were also just fine when Mike Brown had to take over, and almost everyone considers Mike Brown to be a below average head coach

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

well damn

Sajan and J.R. like this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Definitely not. You are allowed two steps after gathering your dribble to stop, shoot, or pass. Harden gathers the ball while he is on his right foot and then he hops to his left which is two steps (one with the left and then right) - after the hop he immediately shoots.

So where's the travel? The key is the point where he gathers. It can be deceptive since he is moving a round - dancing there. But you can see when he steps right he still has his dribble, and the next step is the hop to the left - so it's definitely not a travel.

lw17 and letterZshift like this.
  12. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

i swear to god you kids are falling for it and kerr is playing you like fools. stop talking about harden and the non-travel and focus on the nba championship lucky coach using burners on twitter to call out opposing players like a b****.

heypartner likes this.
  13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I don't buy this, that it was a completely different tweet and topic he was trying to respond to. While possible someone clicks the tweet above or below the one they intended to respond to, Kerr doesn't even follow the NBA account, so how does it get into his timeline?

At best, since Kerr doesn't follow NBA, his accident was replying to someone who retweeted or sent him that NBA tweet of Harden, and that person likely said something about claiming travel, then Kerr makes a rookie mistake and commented on the original tweet vs the one that referenced it.

Makes sense?

So, even if not a burner acct mistake, his tweet was about the Harden/NBA tweet.

ipaman likes this.
  14. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

I've never forgiven this dude for calling Yao a "Chinaman" in an article when he was working for Yahoo and then acted like he didn't know it was an offensive slur. He knew exactly what he was doing. Fk him.

D-rock and ipaman like this.
  15. yaoming13

yaoming13 Member

Yes - totally agree. I think he meant to send that response privately to someone through direct message and he accidentally responded to the original @NBA post. Still makes him a snake, but I don't think he was trying to publicly make statement.

16. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

why don't kerr explain how he thinks that was a travel instead...

lw17 likes this.
  17. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Trust me, the NBA has reviewed it. It's legal. They and the refs have gone to great lengths to try to stop Harden. It didn't work. More than half of his turnovers are fouls. The hands up against the Spurs. That advice came directly from the NBA. Notice they don't do it the whole game. They do it just enough so the refs see to leave the impression so the refs won't call when they are hitting him in the face and reaching in and grabbing him. Ginobli always has his hands on him or they can hover and bump and get away with that instead of hands. Pop is a master of tactics and details.

D-rock and lw17 like this.
  18. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

This is amazing. Kerr has some nerve making a comment like that.

ChrisPaulLaugh.gif indeed!

19. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

It's being talked about all over the usual internet NBA outlets like NBA twitter, reddit, Bleacherreport....so Kerr's tweet draws attention to it from the public and the NBA like he wanted to...
    This was not an accidental tweet, he succeeded in his goal. Harden has been killing fools with this move all season long, including his baby child Curry and Kerr is playing the long game hoping the NBA start calling it. NBA coaches complained about Harden's continuation so he isn't getting squat and now Kerr wants to strip away the rest of Harden's game.

20. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

When will Kerr comment?