1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman discuss which players are better than Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Wylo, Feb 8, 2018.

1. vince

vince Member

Hey I never said anything about drugs, that’s your inference. Skirt chasing at strip clubs, well it’s quite obvious. I’m not knocking him. The guy reminds me of a Barry White type, a smooth operator (Telling Kylie Kardashian, it was merely sexual, no illusions)

I’m merely trying to make sense of the situation. There is a bias against Harden. It’s obvious that there has to be a reason for it.

Harden is living a MGTOW type of life? Maybe not the image the NBA wants to draw in more female fans.

Keeping the MVP away reduces his visibility. Hence I think it’s merely political why’s they are trying to keep the MVP out of his hands.

But if Harden keeps doing what he is doing, he’s going to yank that MVP from them by ruining their credibility if they keep up their games.

2. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Oh look the media comes up with a piece in which talking heads try to come up with reasons why other people are better than Harden. Preparing you guys for the inevitable MVP goes to someone else when Harden clearly deserves it moment.

da_juice likes this.
  3. wesbound

wesbound Member

Nothing new from these two fuc**** clowns...

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

The reason is he's in HOUSTON- come on man.

I never said you said beard was doing drugs. I'm merely stating that you're (imo) reacting as if that were the case.

As for drawing in more female fans - in most cases - you're either a fan or you're not.

vince likes this.
  5. jsingles

jsingles Member

In reverse order I'm assuming.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Steven A Smith and Max Kellerman disagree with Daryl Mauri

7. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Not really a big deal who people say is "better" than Harden if he can win a ring. People said Jordan, Bird, and Abdul-Jabbar were better than Magic Johnson, and maybe they were right... he's still a legend of the game with multiple championships. Basically at no time in his career was Tim Duncan "better" than Shaq, yet he still won MVP and multiple rings. Since MVP is voted on, it's just a popularity contest, and it's fine to debate who's "better." But ultimately, it just doesn't matter that much.

8. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Jordan and Kareem are both better than Magic. Duncan vs Shaq was far more competitive than most think, people simply forget that rookie Duncan swept prime shaq in 1999, and MVP Duncan beat Shaq and Kobe in 6 games, singlehandedly, in 2003.