1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman discuss which players are better than Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Wylo, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Mr. Space City

curry's stats are inflated because of steve kerr's system.

DonKnock, Stormy1234 and arabrocket like this.
  2. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

These guys and their show is obviously full of **** and is meant to stir up controversy for YouTube views.... I will admit that I do watch them argue over stuff from time to time especially when it involves the Rockets bc I love listening to media outlets show HOU the respect it deserves and In doing so you come to realize that their agenda is to ALWAYS be different and to HARDLY EVER agree on things. One week SAS will praise HOU and talk about how Harden is great and is the MVP and how HOU is a serious threat while Max thinks otherwise. The next week their views all the sudden change and this time SAS doesn’t believe in Harden and doesn’t think HOU is a threat while Max does.
    With all that said I did watch the video today when they spoke about players that are “better” than Harden (even thought their numbers and record say otherwise) and was not surprised by the, once again, stupid arguments they make for Harden because they so bad don’t want him to win MVP. Their list from 1-5 according to SAS was:
    LBJ
    KD
    AD
    Leonard if he’s healthy but since he’s not it’s Steph Curry
    Harden

Max said the same list but would put Harden at 6 because he plays no defense but puts Westbrook and Curry ahead of him stating that Harden only plays D when he wants....

These guys are so full of **** and professional trolls that I could care two ***** about what they think when it comes to Harden and HOU.

#22 ROXonROXonROX, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    BigShasta likes this.
  3. alethios

alethios Member

I noticed when he gets physically tired, he gets mentally tired as well. That was more of an issue last season than it has been this season, mainly because he's got a great partner in the back court.

BamBam and Houstunna like this.
  4. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Only way to shut them up is for Harden to win MVP AND FINAL MVP this season.

D-rock likes this.
  5. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

I don’t see how kawhi can even be mentioned above or even with harden not even in the same stratosphere when it comes to playmaking and making the people around him better. Only defense is where kawhi gets a check over harden. Even rebounding I give edge to harden over kawhi. Handles
    Shot
    Rebounding
    Passing
    All are areas harden is over kawhi.

ryano2009, DonKnock and D-rock like this.
  6. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

why are we talking about what dumb **** kellerman has to say unless its a joke thread?
    mofo picked wade over harden, not last year, not 5 years before, but before this season started!
    what a dumb ass mother ****er he is

D-rock and vince like this.
  7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

"Spineless" kd

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dudes who care about these dudes on tv only make them richer

[​IMG]

#28 tinman, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  9. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

The next time a give one **** about what that hairdo **** Max Kellerman has to say will be the first time. He MIGHT be as bad as Skip Baylee’s.

10. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I’ve never understood the “MDA system inflated numbers” crap. His system doesn’t guarantee any stats. It allows a player to maximize his abilities. It simply shows you how good he really is. Systems can limit players like Harden, but they cannot inflate them.

Harden is the only player in the league that has a chance to dethrone LeBron as the best in the league in the next year or two.

Jayzers_100, Stormy1234 and D-rock like this.
  11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

What is it? Do these guys do a "Let's piss off Harden fans" segment every day?

BamBam and Stormy1234 like this.
  12. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

1. LeBron
    2. Harden
    3. KD
    4. Curry
    5. Westbrook

ryano2009, s3ts, DonKnock and 2 others like this.
  13. Salvy

Salvy Member

Its amazing how good Harden has become, would like to see when was the last time a super star was questioned with a clear "what players are better than".... They are flat out desperate to dismiss how much greater Harden has been than anyone else in the world this year and looking to all options in order to find an answer for The Beard....

Keep cooking James, they all know... We all know. Rockets winning it all this year. 2/8/2018

DonKnock, Stormy1234 and D-rock like this.
  14. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

How anyone can put Westbrook or AD above harden is insane. AD Has taken his team to the playoffs once as an 8th seed. Gardens teams have always been in the playoffs and usually upper seed without a second all star. And he’s more durable and guards are more valuable. Westbrook is an incredible player who makes the players around him worse and who is not a smart player. You switch harden and Westbrook and the OKC would destroy teams. Also james has played defense we this year and his defensive stats are better than the others on this list - particular on 1 on 1 isolations. OKC would trade Westbrook for Harden in a heartbeat. At this point, given age etc Houston would not trade harden for anyone, even Lebron.

15. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

This!!!!

DonKnock likes this.
  16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree, I think we'll see a great playoff performance from Harden this year

Tfor3 likes this.
  17. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

Hearing Kellerman talk about Harden's athleticism pisses me off.

Athleticism isn't just dunking. Derozan for examplae can do some crazy dunks, but he doesn't even come close to Harden when it comes to explosiveness and first step.

The way James was moving around the court last game against Miami...that's one of the best ATHLETES in the NBA.

DonKnock and YaoMing#1 like this.
  18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Curry and AD ahead of harden - please.

I wouldn't trade harden for any of those players. Lebron too old and KD/curry are bitxhes.

BamBam likes this.
  19. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

FIFY

DonKnock likes this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

Honestly, right now James Harden is the best basketball player in the world.

Tfor3, DonKnock, Salvy and 2 others like this.