1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SPOILER VERSION: [Game of Thrones] Season Four

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by K mf G, Apr 2, 2014.

1. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

i'm not sure what the limits are supposed to be, but you shouldn't be in here if you havent read through a storm of swords, i'd probably caution you on the safe side and say don't come in here if you havent read up til all the chapter releases from winds of winter,

but here is the spoiler edition of season four game of thrones...

#1 K mf G, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  2. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Haven't read any of the chapters of book 6, but I'm re-reading 4 and 5 arranged in a way so that events are happening in actual order. I just saw the trailer for season 4 on TNT during yesterday's game, and as soon as I saw the Red Viper I screamed out "ELIAAAA!" Even though this Sunday's episode will probably be slow, I still can't wait.

3. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

And I think I ruined your thread. Sorry, I didn't know spoiler version meant spoiler free.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Hahahhaah how many threads do we have for this show?
    I hope it works but most likely spoilers will spill into the tv thread and people will get mad and start calling each other names and blah blah, always same outcome.

Still wishing this thread a success.

Is Jon truly dead?
    Any believers of R+L=J in here...

5. dragician

dragician Member

who's the mother of Jon Snow?

6. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Rumor is that the mother is actually Eddard Stark's sister Lyanna Stark and his father is Rhaegar Targaryen.

7. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

I hope not and yes I'm a believer it makes a lot of sense.

8. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Absolutely no way Jon is dead.

9. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I'm definitely in the R+L=J camp (and also that Lyanna was the Knight of the Laughing Tree, of course), but there's a lot of weird sh-t that went down with Ashara Dayne that kinda mucks up a few of the details for me.

Also, I want a bonus flashback episode all about the tournament at Harrenhal. That thing had way too many epic consequences not to be brought to the screen.

10. K mf G

no, this is the spoiler version, this is where you can discuss which episode joffrey gets killed, i'd say no later than episode 3 but if they go bold i'd like to see it in the first episode

also, in the trailers there are a lot spoilers if you know what you're looking for, this season seems to be action packed, one of my concerns is do they introduce stoneheart at the end of the season

11. K mf G

i've rewatched season 1 and paid attention to the expression eddard would make when robert and jon snow brought up the issue of jon's mother and you really can't tell if their is any easter eggs nestled in those expressions

12. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

I'm almost certain he will die in episode 2.. that should be the Purple Wedding

13. dragician

dragician Member

which book #? thanks.

14. K mf G

the thread on the book discusses the possibility

also, from the link commodore posted in the spoiler free thread it seems that joffrey dies in episode two

15. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Well, since this is a spoiler thread, anyone care to just recap what happens to all of the main characters? For those who don't feel like reading all of the books.

So the Brat King dies. Cool. Jon Snow died?

16. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think they might accellerate Brienne's timeline a bit and get through most of her trudging through the country-side this season. They could then have one of the season cliffhangers be her about to be hung with the dramatic reveal being that the leader of the group that wants to hang her is Stoneheart. That would give them a pretty strong punch to finish out the season.

That makes sense too because most of Brienne looking for for the lost Stark girl I remember to be pretty boring in the books.

17. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The end of the last book had Jon Snow being stabbed multiple times by members of the Night's Watch. It is still up in the air if he is alive or dead but considering the books have hammered home the plot device that followers of R'ollhor (or however you spell it) can sometimes bring people back to life, the general consensus is that even if he dies, he absolutely won't stay dead.

18. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Jon Snow was stabbed multiple times at the end of the last book, his fate is unknown, but no way is he dead IMO

Khaleesi struggled to rule, couldn't control her Dragons, ended up flying away and was found by the Dothraki that split from her in season 1

Arya still training to be an assassin

Tywin was nailing Shae, Tyrion killed them both and fled to the East

Sansa is free and hiding, Cersei has basically unchallenged leadership

19. smr6

smr6 Member

Tyrion was also caught and forced into slavery along with Jorah Mormount (Khaleesi found out he spied on her in the beginning and kicked him out).

20. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

But we still don't know where whores go.