1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Special Talent That You Do Better Than Anyone Else

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Nov 7, 2001.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Do you have a talent that you can do better than anyone else?

I'm not talking about something ordinary like playing music or sports or anything like that. I'm talking about off-the-wall stuff or things that are very unusual.

My talent is being able to get out of speeding tickets. In my 12 and a half years of driving, I have been pulled over by cops 19 times and I have only gotten 3 tickets!

I'm lucky that the majority of the time that I get pulled over it's in my hometown, and either the cops know me or they know my father. However, the one time that I got pulled over by a trooper, I didn't get out of that one.

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about here. What's your special talent?

2. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

I am incredible in bed.

3. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

My special purpose rocks.

4. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

I can eat cheese like no one else.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I can piss off Clutch more than any non-troll on this board!!

:D

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I bounce grapes off my arm (inner elbow) into my mouth. My nieces swoon in wide-eyed amazement.

Oh, and I'm working on a brisket recipe that will corrupt Behad's daughter.

7. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I have this amazing ability to get injured whenever I play basketball.

8. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

tetris

9. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

I am assuming that the posts in this thread will be things that we are not exactly proud of, right?

Here's mine.

I am sure everybody has that one buddy that can slam a beer in no time flat. I am the culmination of all of those guys. It's a curse. I don't drink that often but when I do it's like I am 17 all over again. I can pound a long neck of Coors Light in under 3 seconds. I can bite a carbeurator in a can of beer and shot gun it in less than half a second. I can slam a pint in under a second. In 1992 (Damn I'm getting old) I won the Mountain Dew Bong Contest at MTV Spring Break in South Padre. They had this beer bong where the contestants would slam 20 oz. of the Dew. There ended up being like 8 rounds in one day so I was sick as hell by the end but I ended up on MTV.

Mom was proud.

clm

10. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I wouldn't flatter yourself... it's the same talent all tripe-dishing, admin-hating posters have. You're just the only one left posting here.

11. red

red Contributing Member

i can sit around, get fat, drink beer and play video games all day better than anyone on the face of the planet...

...it's true...

12. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

If I tell you my special talent I will have to kill you

I have a second special talent that involves Mrs Heb and Noise!!!:D

Good luck with the Brisket Gitface

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Oh, I'm not flattering myself...I don't even understand it. I guess I should change it to I have a talent to stay on this board despite my tripe-dishing. I won't even address the "admin-hating" since we know that's not true.

14. The Voice of Reason

I have several talents that are i would say above the norm, and well completely useless.
    that beer thing well that sounds familiar. i was the guy that My fraternity would put up against the other frats in drinking contests(sprrd not volume) back when i was a naive freshman pledge. and later in life i was the one on the rugby team that would well i guess impress the upposing teams. Im sure Im no CHANCE, im probably everyones buddy as he mentions, but what a waste of ability :)

Cheese. well although I love the food, its not the dairy im refering to. I have the god given ability to cheese my way through things. if you set up rules that are black and white i will cheese around them. I have always been able to fins shortcuts in everything in life. I kind of thrive on discovering efficiency. but this cheese is also more than shortcuts. Its Breaking my parents rules(when younger) my bosses rules, the governments rules. whom ever has rules I find a place for cheese in them. especially in games :)

I probably should have been a lawyer or accountant.

its weird too though, because I am not lazy, i just like to cheese.

By the way my knickname and name on my paintball jersey is "Cheese Boy" compliments of my brother and his ability to see me for what I truely am

PEACE

15. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

I'm one legendary booger flicker who can flick boogers like no other..

16. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

I'm the best procrastinator you've ever seen . . . I'll write more on this later . . .

17. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I can shake my ear better then anyone I know. Sometimes I do it to unsuspecting infants while their mommies are holding them and you all should see the look those little kids give me! :D

I can also make this loud ass popping noise without the use of gum.

18. outlaw

outlaw Member

I challenge this claim.

19. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Prove it BK, I think we will all trust Outlaw's review!!!!:p

20. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

EEEEEEUUUUWWWW!!!!