1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets have eyes on Jimmy B

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Is this thread going to surpass the Melo thread?

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

In your opinion.

Hedging your bets.

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

The Rockets have had their eyes on Jimmy B for a while now. It's starting to get weird.

4. topfive

topfive CF OG

In my mind, it rubio has.

Easy, Killatron 2000, mikol13 and 5 others like this.
  5. UrbanEnterprise

wait? what's going on with Rubio?

I'm lost

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Big fan of holic.

Big PHAN.

7. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Interesting, but Richardson is nearly UNTOUCHABLE on the Heat. They love him. Bam is another guy that they want to hang on to, and he's very close to Udonis, who has major pull in Miami. Wayne is likely injured. I think he'd be great on the Rockets, but he won't be available, if at all, until Decemberish. The Heat are high on him, too. Well, I guess, all three of these guys seems to be Heat mainstays for now.

Your implosion in Miami is going to he Whiteside. He's coolin' now, but if he doesn't get his touches in the post or the chance to get back to outrageous rebounds with those easy 20 ppg, he's going to raise hell. He nearly demanded a trade last year, so I think he's giving it all a chance. The way the Heat are built though....I don't think he fits any longer.

It's like the Dwight Effect. He wants his touches in the post, but Miami plays with a ton of movement (some of the best off the ball in the league), with lots of penetration and kick outs/back door cuts. H.W. doesn't mind setting the pick, but he wants the ball as he's rolling. Last year, guys like Goran would just wave him off.

For me, I'm on Hassan's side. He's got a great touch around the rim, he can actually shoot a nice mid-range jumper, and once you get him a bucket, his rim protection is top 5 in the league (WIth Turner, Dwight, De, etc....)

I'm glad we have Capella, but if we didn't, HW would be good here. Lobs for days and easy touches around the rim.

He's going to IMPLODE if he's ignored and when he's called out for a lack of effort (myth). It'll happen.

The truth is that he just needs a better environment...away from the beach and clubs like Story. :)

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

Sister-wife verification too.

But please, no pictures.

9. bmelo

bmelo Member

Oh wow he landed Ariza and Lin lol. He also signed Anderson for 20mln.... Look at Celtics Okc or Warriors if you wanna se great moves

10. alethios

alethios Member

Yeo! Yet last season, we were one win away from the finals. Same with Celtics, but OKC was no serious threat.

11. riko

riko Member

We’re starting to look like perverts.

12. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Celtics got a once in a century trade fleecing Brooklyn and tanked.

Warriors were trash for a long time and built through the draft.

OKC made some good moves but also was largely built through the draft and then lost 2 mvps.

Morey built this team without tanking and extremely limited lottery selections.

13. lionaire

lionaire Member

OKC? lmfaooo what great moves have they made?

Y2JT, Killatron 2000, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  14. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

dont think either of those guys really pushes the needle, just small very marginal improvement

D-rock likes this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

anyone got subscription to the newsletter?

Invisible Fan and BamBam like this.
  16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Je Suis
    Charlatan

topfive likes this.
  17. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You're obviously like 16 years old, bc otherwise you would remember the fact that GS was a completely irrelevant franchise for the better part of 30 years. The Celtics got lucky as hell that the most incompetent GM in a LONG time was running Brooklyn. And OKC?? If you're gonna troll, at least do a better job. Ryan Anderson was a good player when he came here, and probably still is a good player. Worth $20m? Nah, but neither are a lot of other guys around the league. You're just a hater, but that's cool.

18. bmelo

bmelo Member

1.Did you forget they signed Durant and then Cousins for vet min?

2.They drafted extremely well, and they outworked us both in Paul George and Carmelo trade in one summer.

Man. This team plays good and that's what I was saying - "does MDA bail him out?". But what did Morey except James Harden move in terms of blockbuster trade? basically T-Mac is the last one. CP wanted here and he forced it, nothing to do with Moreys skills. We are getting beaten for loud names every year. Only this year we already lost bidding war for LeBron, Kawhi, Cousins and now probably Butler. We celebrate signing James f Ennis. We act like PJ Tucker is superstar. We bout to lose Gordon. Stop acting like Daryl is gawd

19. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Morey the GOAT.

bmelo doesn’t have enough sand in his pants.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Carol Dawson was responsible for the Tmac trade I believe.

I am not too worried, after the Harden era he is forced to go through the draft.

And no more Less Alexander to stop him from that.

I am almost sure he will still be here for the reboot/rerun/rebuilding.